Default Restore "Old Firefox Data"

How do I restore 'Old Firefox Data' to the current version of FF 17.0.1

I had a Funmoodsearch engine install itself (not too sure how it got in) and tried all sorts of things to get rid on it(even doing an unistall with Revo uninstaller of a program called Funmood) but was still in there.

In the end and in desperation I went to "Help" "Troubleshooting Information" and "Reset Firefox" and that got ride of EVERYTHING !! I mean everything. All bookmarks, saved passwords, cookies, everything.

Doing a system restore from a date about a week before this !@#$%Funmoodsearch thing turned up didn't do a lot of good. But somehow a Shortcut has been established to "Old Firefox Data" There are some 41 items listed in there all with names that give me a vague hint of what they might be. But they wont open.

Is it possible to restore selected files from the 'Old FF Data" and if so how would I go about it

mikebartnz

Default Re: Restore "Old Firefox Data"

Click on the down arrow in the search bar and choose manage search engines and remove it.
    Computers are like Air Conditioners, they stop working when you open Windows.

Default Re: Restore "Old Firefox Data"

Amnesia International, remembering for those that can't.

No trees were harmed in the making of this post but a few electrons were terribly inconvenienced.