Page 13 of 18 FirstFirst ... 6789101112131415161718 LastLast

Default Re: Another Interesting article from Fairfax.

Quote Originally Posted by Jen View Post
    For members who wish to block posts from B.M. you can do this by adding him to your ignore list. You do this by clicking here and selecting 'Yes'. This will make all posts by B.M. remain hidden while you are logged in.
    This doesn't actually work - it just replaces the post with a message that the post is hidden, and does nothing to solve the "million threads on one topic" problem (it's this that I find irritating; I have no issue with the content) - the threads still appear on the homepage list.
    If you are interested in reading fanfiction on a mobile device or ebook reader, please visit flagfic.com.

Its ok I am from Motueka. prefect's Avatar

Default Re: In keeping with the Government’s wishes?

Quote Originally Posted by B.M. View Post
    Well thank you for your support Prefect.

I noticed you also posted a couple of links yesterday which I intended responding to but they seem to have gone missing. However, I did read them before their removal and share your disgust.
    Had editing and removal of a few posts about homosexuality and and responses to your posts completely removed. Honest to God I thought they were ok and pretty tame but if I dont watch it I guess I will get my ass banned, which would be annoying because of the computer help which I get here and appreciate.
    Luckily I can express myself more clearly in another forum MB2 so I can get it off my chest.
    Its amazing how Potatoes give us chips,fries and Vodka.

Get your s*** together every other vegetable.

Good grief, support coming from everywhere.

I won’t try to thank you all personally for fear of missing someone, but you know who you are so thanks very much one and all.

Most of the issues I raise come courtesy of the Media in general and Fairfax in particular. They have all been cleared for publication by their respective Editors so thery’re out in the open and up for discussion. Unfortunately, dragging skeletons out of the closet is bound to annoy some people, especially if the have a vested interest.

Nick G thank you for your support and suggestion. Your suggestion has merit, but the difficulty I see is that unlike the Music Thread, the subject matter is wide and varied ranging from Law & Order, Politics, Treaty Claims, Fracking and so on.

As it is, if you read the last post in almost any thread and then read the head post you would wonder how the hell they got so far off track. Imagine if they were all lumped together. I wonder what the Subject Line would be?

However, if Faifax were to cross my palm with silver I’d do a controversial Blog every day. Oh, no need to, they seem to be getting it free anyway.
    Last edited by B.M.; 02-12-2012 at 08:13 AM.
    Global Warming is Mann made.

Do not regret growing older. It is a privilege denied to many.
    The problems we face today are because the people who work for a living are now outnumbered by those who vote for a living.

Yes I don't come to this forum to read about political issues but come here to read about computer related things. I'm with Erayd on this. BTW I haven't read the 6 and a half pages of this thread so don't really know what the topic is about, but I can guess it is political.
    Intel i5-2500K 3.3GHz Quad Core, Asus P8Z 68-V LE MB, GTX 560 TI 1GB DDR5 graphics card, Windows 7 Home Premium 64 bit, 8gb Corsair Vengeance DDR3 ram , Viewsonic VX2233WM LCD 1080P HD Monitor. Seagate Barracuda 1 TB 64MB Sata3 HD

Quote Originally Posted by Trev View Post
    Yes I don't come to this forum to read about political issues but come here to read about computer related things. I'm with Erayd on this. BTW I haven't read the 6 and a half pages of this thread so don't really know what the topic is about, but I can guess it is political.
    Well you came to this forum and read about political issues and posted.

Quote Originally Posted by prefect View Post
    Luckily I can express myself more clearly in another forum MB2 so I can get it off my chest.
    Looks like a White Supremacy forum - or at least the opinion/political section certainly does. For example members can have profile descriptions such as "Honorary Niggerologist"...

The moderators give you profile description and there is nothing you can do about it.

Keep post BM.. I for one find them interesting..
    Regards,

Paul W
    Taco Bell is not a Mexican telephone company

Quote Originally Posted by globe View Post
    Yup, I know of people that have stopped using this forum as a result of this.
    If I am allowed to put my 5c in I would say the sheer variety of topics intelligently discussed in here have attracted me to the site on a more regular basis. Even the topics started by BM. Of course I do not read them all, but after all I don't read all the articles in the dominion and still buy it.

Furthermore I do not believe one particular government from the left side or right side would do, or could do better than the other, it is our own apathy that allows this type of claims, not a government's policy.
    Cultural Learnings of America for Make Benefit Glorious Nation of Kazakhstan.

Default Re: Another Interesting article from Fairfax.

BM - could you please put some info in the title ? we are all busy!
    So what colour is your Adkaf?
    Have you joined Proud to Be Kiwi yet?