Page 1 of 6 123456 LastLast

Default Who saw Kim.com on TV1 last night.

Too me the program made him look like a sleeze bag and untrusting person which I think he is. He is a person user and uses people to his own advantage. Wouldn't trust him as far as I could kick him, which wouldn't be very far with that weight.
    If you missed the program watch on TV on demand.
    Last edited by Trev; 12-11-2012 at 08:04 AM.
    Intel i5-2500K 3.3GHz Quad Core, Asus P8Z 68-V LE MB, GTX 560 TI 1GB DDR5 graphics card, Windows 7 Home Premium 64 bit, 8gb Corsair Vengeance DDR3 ram , Viewsonic VX2233WM LCD 1080P HD Monitor. Seagate Barracuda 1 TB 64MB Sata3 HD

Default Re: Who saw Kim.com on TV1 last night.

I have yet to see a nice mega rich person they have all walked over people to get where they are including, Job's, Branson, Gates etc. You don't get to be rich if your nice

Its ok I am from Motueka. prefect's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Trev View Post
    Too me the program made him look like a sleeze bag and untrusting person which I think he is. He is a person user and uses people to his own advantage. Wouldn't trust him as far as I could kick him, which wouldn't be very far with at that weight.
    If you missed the program watch on TV on demand.
    I agree. He is just trouble and should be deported back to Germany
    Its amazing how Potatoes give us chips,fries and Vodka.

Get your s*** together every other vegetable.

Hope the US court win there extradition case against him next year.
    Intel i5-2500K 3.3GHz Quad Core, Asus P8Z 68-V LE MB, GTX 560 TI 1GB DDR5 graphics card, Windows 7 Home Premium 64 bit, 8gb Corsair Vengeance DDR3 ram , Viewsonic VX2233WM LCD 1080P HD Monitor. Seagate Barracuda 1 TB 64MB Sata3 HD

Substitute the name of any super successful person for kim.com, the same can apply, Teflon John, John Banks, board members who successfully sank many investment companies and Kiwi businesses and laughed all the way to their Trust account havens, they're all painted with the same brush. But then we allow them to do this still. Our day will come!

Yep - he came over as a complete AH.

Only confirms what I said about him way back when

Quote Originally Posted by gary67 View Post
    I have yet to see a nice mega rich person they have all walked over people to get where they are including, Job's, Branson, Gates etc. You don't get to be rich if your nice
    There are. The are generally not in the news though. Watched a doco on some once, ones who don't live in over sized mansions, from the outside of the house you wouldn't know.....and keep to themselves, not making a scene for attention everywhere they go.

Walked over people......I dunno, Jobs and Gates at least didn't rip off investors like that dotcom pig.
    wipe your paws.

I worked for a person years ago who started up his own business from scratched and for the first 5 or 10 years made no money. They sold it after about 25 years or so for a few million dollars. This person was one of the most kind hearted, fairest persons I had known or worked for.

Where is Metla these days Chilling_Silence's Avatar

I dunno, call him whatever you like, but if you look at this, he's pretty much on the money if you ask me:
    http://www.nbr.co.nz/opinion/dotcoms...makes-his-case
    http://www.nbr.co.nz/article/strawma...nomy-ck-132135

Chris Keall says he's not entirely convinced it can work, that's cool, but there's no denying the Govt realistically ought to spend 1/20th of what it's spending on roads, throw that at something like the Pacific Fibre project and get it going... Significantly faster speeds for all users, with no data caps. Who doesn't want that?!

I know a lot of people say "Oh yeah but I struggle to do 30GB a month right now", that's cool, but that's because you *can't* do certain things with your current situation, like having your TV all streamed across the internet like a lot of people in the USA do currently. Renting movies would no longer require you to go to the store and get a physical DVD, instead it'd be high definition streamed over the internet. Tele-working (Which it's currently national Tele-Working week I believe?) is suddenly a huge possibility for a lot more people....

Like him or not, he's got the right idea! I've always been a big fan of a second international cable.
    I mostly do Bitcoin & DigiByte things these days, feel free to say hi on Twitter: https://twitter.com/dgb_chilling

Before you ask a question here, or before you get upset by a response, see here:
    http://www.catb.org/~esr/faqs/smart-...ons.html#intro

Where is Metla these days Chilling_Silence's Avatar

I'm keen to watch this, what show was it?

EDIT: Nevermind, found it here: Sunday @ 7:30 / http://tvnz.co.nz/sunday/2012-11-video-5209245
    Last edited by Chilling_Silence; 12-11-2012 at 12:43 PM.
    I mostly do Bitcoin & DigiByte things these days, feel free to say hi on Twitter: https://twitter.com/dgb_chilling

Before you ask a question here, or before you get upset by a response, see here:
    http://www.catb.org/~esr/faqs/smart-...ons.html#intro