as in pull the

Default Sharing music between itunes on Asus laptop and Asus 300t transformer pad

Anyone have any clues as to how this is done??/ I have been fiddling with this all afternoon and cannot get the laptop to see the pad.

Default Re: Sharing music between itunes on Asus laptop and Asus 300t transformer pad

Ignore itunes, your free of it now, dark days are over.

Plug your transformer into your laptop, see that it shows up under "my computer", have a look at the folders on it and see if there is one called "music", if not then make one.

Then locate your music directory on your laptop, select all files, right click-copy, go to your music folder on your tablet, right click-paste.

Job done.

all straight forward unless your music is purchased (rented?) through Apple, But there is a lesson in there for you if this is the case (dogs/fleas)
    Last edited by Metla; 01-09-2012 at 10:06 PM.
    better Dredd then dead

Pretends to know things

Default Re: Sharing music between itunes on Asus laptop and Asus 300t transformer pad

No need to use itunes unless you have an ipod/iphone. It won't sync with anything else.

as in pull the

Sounds Great Guys. However, I have tried to connect the Tf300 to the laptop wirelessly, by bluetooth and via a usb cable and it is not visible????? I have got theM connected witha USB cable now and can't get them to see each other. And yes I do have and Ipod but doin't tend to use it muchcause it doesn't have a radio.

as in pull the

OK Now I have got it too see the TF via bluetooth but I find you cannot transfer music that way, and anyway you cannot t/f a whole file but only the induividual docs!!!! Frustrating, much.

Quote Originally Posted by theother1 View Post
    ...via a usb cable and it is not visible????? I have got theM connected witha USB cable now and can't get them to see each other...
    Did you select the option on the tablet to connect as USB storage? If so, it should show up on the PC in the same way that a USB flash drive will.
    If you are interested in reading fanfiction on a mobile device or ebook reader, please visit flagfic.com.

Quote Originally Posted by theother1 View Post
    OK Now I have got it too see the TF via bluetooth but I find you cannot transfer music that way, and anyway you cannot t/f a whole file but only the induividual docs!!!! Frustrating, much.
    Bluetooth is far, far too slow for that anyway. Fastest way to transfer music to it in bulk is to use the USB cable.
    If you are interested in reading fanfiction on a mobile device or ebook reader, please visit flagfic.com.