Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Where is Metla these days Chilling_Silence's Avatar

Default Re: Im upgrading my iphone

Sounds like you read Androidpolice, though Samsungs CEO whoever in Japan / Korea whatever denied that was the case according to something I saw on G+.

Most people who've used it seem to like the aesthetics.
    I mostly do Bitcoin & DigiByte things these days, feel free to say hi on Twitter: https://twitter.com/dgb_chilling

Before you ask a question here, or before you get upset by a response, see here:
    http://www.catb.org/~esr/faqs/smart-...ons.html#intro

But it will be interesting to see what ios 6 will be like compared to android. ATM I prefer Android because of ios's lack of customization and it's boring outdated look.

Yes i thought about a droid but last one i owned i messed it up bad to the point where i could no longer send text and make phone calls it would not accept any sim lol better leave the droid for the big boys Yeah think i might wait. Thanks for your helpful opinions
    Last edited by headshot; 29-05-2012 at 06:40 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Chilling_Silence View Post
    Sounds like you read Androidpolice, though Samsungs CEO whoever in Japan / Korea whatever denied that was the case according to something I saw on G+.

Most people who've used it seem to like the aesthetics.
    Yup, I read DroidPolice.

And yes, I do think it looks good, but just hardware wise, I prefer the one x. The new sony range look awful though.

The New androids (anything running ICS) are much better than before. They won't be good until getting rid of stock UI's is easier. Running Westcrip's Resurrection on my SII atm, love it, looking goregous.

Personally I have found apple to be slipping on the OS side. I think they nailed the software at the 3/3GS release date and started to play hardware catchup. Since then IMO it's gone down the shitter. Nice design, average specs and UI that's looking a tad dated. is what you get now. M$'s WP7/8 is looking great and bridges the iOS looks with droid functionality. A very nice OS. ICS had brought android a LONG way however it is still crippled by sad 3rd party UI's, the OS is also dragged down by poor phones.

I'd go with wha you feel great with, you are the poor sucker spending the money and the rest of your life with the chosen device, wait for the 5 and if it's not to your liking grab a new/2nd hand 4S at a cheaper price That failing look into Windows Phone, which would be much more similar to the apple look/function or a new android if you feel like branching out.
    The Master Of Deception

>~~ i7 Sandy Bridge 2630QM 2.0GHz ~~ 4GB RAM ~~ATI 6770M 1Gb~~ 640gb Pri HDD 1tb Secnd~~<

Computer Tech

Just be aware that when the iPhone 5 comes out it may not be jailbroken for a while so no cydia.

Where is Metla these days Chilling_Silence's Avatar

Yeah you can bet that Apple will be doing all they can to avoid that, seeing as it's legal, but evil in their eyes!
    I mostly do Bitcoin & DigiByte things these days, feel free to say hi on Twitter: https://twitter.com/dgb_chilling

Before you ask a question here, or before you get upset by a response, see here:
    http://www.catb.org/~esr/faqs/smart-...ons.html#intro