Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast
    Somewhere ......... near here....sometimes...near there too.......

Thumbs down Are we not all equal?

No matter how hard i try.............. the stigma of being a single parent never quite goes away.
    I am a good parent, some days even a great parent, and others i choose to forget.
    But when some one points out to my children that the best people in the world, the ones that god truely loves comes from a whole family, with a mum and a dad, with kids all living in the same house is the only way to be........ i see red.
    I did not ask to be a single parent............
    I am a hard working person who gives respect to all, and unless you cross me .. i will give help.
    How is it, that i am teaching my children right from wrong, respect and morals where a lot of people in this world arnt, and have no idea how to teach this as they were never taught it them selves........

We all as far as i know come into the world the same way, naked and usually screaming....... and we all have chances to be the best we can no matter what our upbringing. but the stigma of a single parent family, or unemployed gives life a bleak outlook. some times that is beyond our control, families disentigrating, loss of jobs....... do we really need to give the next generation the same sad state of affairs, of you are lower than me etc?
    surely we are created equal, we should all have the same rights and decisions about how we live? morally people will always grump about how low or bad some one is, can we not get past it? and give positive guidance? and just be there and help them?

some families are far better off with only one parent as a guide, living in a family of fear and abuse, or pain and suffering i guess can be continually detrimental.

Are we only aware of how bad life can be when it hits the news of another child dying or a partner killed because of poverty, and anger issues.......
    Is society really fueling it? by our attitudes? by our ignore if you can attitude?
    I thought that God fearing people where a little more forgiving and accepting........... but i learn this weekend, that no, they are just another wolf in sheeps clothing........ because my family dont fit the norm and acceptable.
    Sadly my child learnt that our family is a lower form because her dad is not part of it.

We are made up of a huge amount of different families in NZ, from 1 - 20 people in a house......? special cultures, religions and ethnics..... why can we just not accept we are all different ........ but still special in our own way.

Rant over.

beetle
    Im not trying to be difficult it just comes naturally.

Default Re: Are we not all equal?

Christians?

Those delusion judgmental hypocritical small minded fools that have condemned every single person who doesn't follow their perverse fantasies to eternal suffering?

Why would anyone care what they think?....they are mad. Best you can do is tell your kids that they are sick and its best to avoid them.
    Last edited by Metla; 06-02-2012 at 05:52 PM.
    better Dredd then dead

One of the best minds on the subject here............

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UmzdeVtLMv0
    "The life of the dead is placed in the memory of the living." Cicero

Beetle, I'm so, so sad you're feeling down. And especially as the result of some idiot having seen fit to challenge the belief systems of a child - and its mother - like has happened here.

Nothing I can do, but rest assured not everybody is as callous as that, and that you have the support of most people on this forum, most certainly, me.

Cheer up if you can
    I have very high hopes that seriousness is a reversible condition.

Dr Lester Levy

I've studied deeply in the philosophies and religions, but cheerfulness kept breaking through.

Leonard Cohen

I cannot help feeling that there are a lot of people who call themselves christian who do not know right from wrong, do not respect others and do not have morals. There are a lot of people who do not consider themselves christian who do know right from wrong, do respect others and do have morals.
    Windows 10 Home 64-bit, Intel Core i3 540 3.07GHz, 8 GB Dual-Channel DDR3, Gigabyte H55-USB3, Nvidia Geforce GTS 450, Hauppauge WinTV-HVR-3300

Quote Originally Posted by Metla View Post
    Christians?

Those delusion judgmental hypocritical small minded fools that have condemned every single person who doesn't follow their perverse fantasies to eternal suffering?

Why would anyone care what they think?....they are mad. Best you can do is tell your kids that they are sick and its best to avoid them.
    Wish I could say that on various social networks without offending someone...
    "He who resorts to personal insults hath lost the argument."

Twitter

Whats the matter with offending people?

I'm sure some pressf1 users are offended by my post, I doubt it gives them cancer.
    better Dredd then dead

mikebartnz

Christians?

+1
    Computers are like Air Conditioners, they stop working when you open Windows.

Beetle - like WalOne - I'm sorry you feel down. It's not really a comfort to you - but here on the forum we respect and value you and your values. Hold your head high!

I admire you doing the parenting on your own. Not something easy to do - especially with someone making comments like that to your children. I have my doubts about the substance of their values. Keep in touch with us.
    Now-if I could just remember where I left my brain...

Christians?

One should not judge Christians by Americans...
    Ryzen 7 1700 @ stock, EVO 960 500GB M.2 NVMe, G-Skill 2 x 16GB @ 2.4GHz,
    GA-AB350N-Gaming Wifi (mITX), EVGA GTX970. Media player: i7-6700k