Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 30
  1. #11
    Frank and Earnest. Cicero's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    Waikanae
    Posts
    17,469

    Default Re: Same sex mariage.

    Quote Originally Posted by Snorkbox View Post
    What? No food Cicero?

    Try breeding rather than breading maybe.
    And what would you do if I didn't make these deliberate mistakes for you?
    "The life of the dead is placed in the memory of the living." Cicero

  2. #12
    amateur expert dugimodo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    7,994

    Default Re: Same sex mariage.

    I think all men other than myself should be gay, maybe then I could get a date.

    Honestly, who cares. As long as I don't have to watch whatever it is they do together I'm happy.
    Ryzen 2700X, 16Gb DDR4RAM, 512GB M.2 NVME SSD, MSI GTX1070

  3. #13
    Rad Member bot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Auckland
    Posts
    1,378

    Default Re: Same sex mariage.

    I think all of you know what I think of this matter. No comment.
    ~NOBODY CARES~

  4. #14
    Off Limits...... beetle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    Somewhere ......... near here....sometimes...near there too.......
    Posts
    4,067

    Default Re: Same sex mariage.

    Cic...........are we a bit slow on the news this week?

    Does it really who and how people live? dont start a war where none is needed a.

    Live and let live, it doesnt matter if you have 2 mums or 2 dads, a lot of families have that and they arent from gay ones.
    lets go find something less sensational to talk about a?
    be nice.

    beetle
    Im not trying to be difficult it just comes naturally.

  5. #15
    Frank and Earnest. Cicero's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    Waikanae
    Posts
    17,469

    Default Re: Same sex mariage.

    Quote Originally Posted by beetle View Post
    Cic...........are we a bit slow on the news this week?

    Does it really who and how people live? dont start a war where none is needed a.

    Live and let live, it doesnt matter if you have 2 mums or 2 dads, a lot of families have that and they arent from gay ones.
    lets go find something less sensational to talk about a?
    be nice.

    beetle
    Slow indeed Beet.

    A liittle war is needed now and again, or how else do we know what people think, would you rather we do the old head in the sand trick.

    Or should we approve of everything, and if not do we hold our lip.
    "The life of the dead is placed in the memory of the living." Cicero

  6. #16
    Minister of Guitar. rob_on_guitar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Distorted Bliss
    Posts
    5,819

    Default Re: Same sex mariage.

    Got to kick the sand up every now and then.... keep everyone on their toes...
    Current band: Leave The Dead

  7. #17
    Off Limits...... beetle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    Somewhere ......... near here....sometimes...near there too.......
    Posts
    4,067

    Default Re: Same sex mariage.

    I was going to write a whole lot of reasons of why not, but you know what i cant be bothered cos its just feeding the trolls who know better.

    It doesnt matter if am for or against the idea, you couldnt care less, its just making useless posts to add fuel to the fire.

    Spot ya later im going to enjoy the sun.

    beetle
    Im not trying to be difficult it just comes naturally.

  8. #18
    Frank and Earnest. Cicero's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    Waikanae
    Posts
    17,469

    Default Re: Same sex mariage.

    Quote Originally Posted by beetle View Post
    I was going to write a whole lot of reasons of why not, but you know what i cant be bothered cos its just feeding the trolls who know better.

    It doesnt matter if am for or against the idea, you couldnt care less, its just making useless posts to add fuel to the fire.

    Spot ya later im going to enjoy the sun.

    beetle
    I must remeber to resond like you, when ask one your famous questions, filled with a whole lot reasons and brilliance.
    "The life of the dead is placed in the memory of the living." Cicero

  9. #19
    User BigBadBob's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Northland
    Posts
    103

    Default Re: Same sex mariage.

    'spose everyone to their own perversion. I prefer mutton myself....

  10. #20
    Evil Super Villain Cato's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Kitten's Lair, Fortified Bunker, 300m below ground
    Posts
    3,101

    Default Re: Same sex mariage.

    Quote Originally Posted by BigBadBob View Post
    'spose everyone to their own perversion. I prefer mutton myself....
    We don't discriminate against sheep shaggers here. However, you must state whether the mutton in question is male or female.
    Who was the first that forged the deadly blade?
    Of rugged steel his savage soul was made.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •