Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Default Re: CoD: Black Ops Sell XD

Computer Lounge..cant say i've even heard of it but i'll check it out when i get home from course. Its a shame that EA rushed BF3. It had so much potential, but rushing it to be ahead of Call of Duty: Modern WarFail 3? MW3 never had potential, infact..to me..No Call of Duty except COD4 had potential. I'm sure EA and DICE will sort something out though..who knows, maybe the game will receive DLC's like it did with Bad Company 2? Thinking ahead though, Bad Company 3..they'll probably bring maps back from Bad Company 2..They always do that. Its a good idea, but reliving the old maps is kind of boring so some people (Oasis in BC2...EURGH).
    There is no keyboard connected to this computer. Press any key to continue.

Pretends to know things

I think DICE should separate themselves from EA. EA has done little good for the gaming world in recent years and goes around acting like a 5 year old. Yeah the original MW was good because it wasn't mega up itself and didnt have half the COD fans that COD has now.

DICE are good developers, but do you think they'd continue with Battlefield without EA? I think they wouldnt. EA owns Origin. Heck, if that does happen..think of what EA would come up with. BattleFail 4 w/o DICE and Frostbite 2. If that actually happened i'd move back to CoD. Do people still play CoD4?

Quote Originally Posted by icow View Post
    I think DICE should separate themselves from EA. EA has done little good for the gaming world in recent years and goes around acting like a 5 year old. Yeah the original MW was good because it wasn't mega up itself and didnt have half the COD fans that COD has now.
    i think CoD 4 was/is massively overrated
    Speed has never killed anyone, suddenly becoming stationary... That's what gets you.

JOIN THE FREE FORUMS!!!!!!

Pretends to know things

I'd hate to think about what you think of the newer games then...

Quote Originally Posted by EmoCat View Post
    Ah the 5000 series. They were amazing while they were around (Even though they're still in use). I'm upgrading from a Nvidia GeForce 9500GT
    What's wrong with a Nvidia GeForce 9500GT? I think it's a pretty good card, even though it's dated now, It's still better than a GeForce 8600GT (yes laugh all you want, but it's luxury, considering the previous card i had was a 6600). You really should be happy with what you have. Just being able to play COD, and on high settings is amazing to me.
    Last edited by goodiesguy; 01-12-2011 at 12:39 AM.
    PC: Intel® Core™ i5-650 3.20 GHz | Intel® Desktop Board DQ57TM | 8GB DDR3 RAM | Radeon HD 4870 | Windows 10 Pro 64-Bit

Quote Originally Posted by goodiesguy View Post
    What's wrong with a Nvidia GeForce 9500GT? I think it's a pretty good card, even though it's dated now, It's still better than a GeForce 8600GT (yes laugh all you want, but it's luxury, considering the previous card i had was a 6600). You really should be happy with what you have. Just being able to play COD, and on high settings is amazing to me.
    5-10 FPS in Battlefield 3 and up to 30 in Call of Duty 4. Its dated, but it still has access to some of the older and generally better games than the ones that have just come out (Battlefield 3, Modern Warfare 3..Bug/Glitch wise anyway).

Pretends to know things

@ Emocat: I just saw your post about bc3 and if they bring back maps. That reminded me of the back to karklands expansion trailer. That trailer looked so epic that my hope for bf3 has been restored. I really need to buy it sometime soon.

Yeah i'm looking foward to it (Even though i dont have the PC for it). Different weapons from what i've seen. Battlefield 3 + Counter-Strike: Global Offensive. The two best games of all time right there. Always been a CS fan, but after Source went AWOL with Mods, i was put off...big time. Interesting how this thread started off with me selling Black Ops and its turned into a Overall Gaming Thread !

Pretends to know things

Things are always on topic at pf1. If you look at the 100+ response threads in pf1 chat and you go to the last page it may only be vaguely connected to the title. I'm looking forward to CS:GO as well.