Default How Do I transfer My outlook Address Book?

I have downloaded my Outllok express address book as a .wab file on to a memory stick and want to load it onto Outlook 2007 (not express on a separate computer). I can't work out how to tranfer it onto the new computer. Any advice would be much appreciated.

Thanks

John

Default Re: How Do I transfer My outlook Address Book?

I haven't done that for a while, but there are some instructions here that might help.

IMHO going forward you might want to think about using the a cloud service to keep your master list of contacts sync'd. I use the Hotmail Connector for Outlook, and sync up my contacts with the Live service through that. Then I just sync them to any other PC and my phone from there and they're available online too. Of course you do need a Hotmail account but that's free, and you don't need to use it for anything else if you don't want to.

cheers
    W
    Last edited by waldok; 01-11-2011 at 08:47 PM. Reason: Re-read original post and realised export was from Express!
    Microsoft TechDays \\ free technical sessions for IT professionals \\ Tauranga Auckland Wellington Dunedin Christchurch \\ 1 to 9 November

Default Re: How Do I transfer My outlook Address Book?

Thanks Waldock
    Your link wasn't for MS 2007, but I found one that was. I've managed to copy it over....in duplicate!

JR