Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
    Just visiting this planet SoniKalien's Avatar

Default Re: Monday Laughs......Harold, Hill-Billies, Baptisms, and Catholic Enterprise.......

Maybe in future these Monday jokes threads can be locked after Billy T has posted
    DefCom - NZ Deaf Community
    SoniKalien Creative (and destructive)

Default Re: Monday Laughs......Harold, Hill-Billies, Baptisms, and Catholic Enterprise.......

Quote Originally Posted by SoniKalien View Post
    Maybe in future these Monday jokes threads can be locked after Billy T has posted
    Thats a good idea,and everybody should be whipped if they disagree.
    "The life of the dead is placed in the memory of the living." Cicero

Unless they aren't a white male with a normal name - then of course they can say whatever they like, and we shall be banished from NZ for saying or even thinking anything different.
    Last edited by wratterus; 12-10-2010 at 03:03 PM.
    Microsoft: "You've got questions. We've got dancing paperclips."

Pedantic & Cynical Member Snorkbox's Avatar

I have to admit that *I* look forward to Mondays for the Jokes rather than reading posts from those who would post moaning about the content thereof.

Oh bugger, I didn't realize I posted that in the Monday laughs thread...
    Microsoft: "You've got questions. We've got dancing paperclips."

Quote Originally Posted by wratterus View Post
    Oh bugger, I didn't realize I posted that in the Monday laughs thread...

It is impossible to defeat an ignorant man in argument. -William G. McAdoo, lawyer and politician (1863-1941)

True Story.

Some Kiwi kids went on a school trip to a farm.

When Johnny got home his Dad asked him what they saw.
    "Sheep, cows, pigs, and ****ers", was the answer.
    "****ers?", said his Dad.
    "Well, the teacher called them effers, but we knew what she meant".

Quote Originally Posted by SolMiester View Post
    OMG Billy, you now dare to defend your hypocrisy?!...YOU cant say the jokes YOU publish in an OPEN FORUM are not your opinion, you posted them....It matters not that you don't get paid and its obscene that you do it for FREE. Sorry buddy, but you just lost my respect for being a two faced hypocrite trying to defend yourself because you do it for nowt!
    You really are the limit Solly! I neither need nor give a toss about anybody's respect, let alone that of a supporter of racism and xenophobia. What matters to me is how I feel each night when I put my head on the pillow. If I've done an honest day's work, not cheated anybody and maybe raised a laugh or two, I'll sleep easy, irrespective of your blessing, respect or opinion.

How you can take a joke thread so seriously I do not know, but never mind, I'll do a countback and invoice you for every joke I've posted over the last who knows how many years. If you pay up, I promise to feel bad about Henry's demise, because it was so long coming, (my feelings, my choice) and you will be excused from reading any more Monday Laughs threads. You wouldn't wish to be a hypocrite and enjoy my obscenity now would you?

PM me with your address for the invoice and I'll sue the pants off you if you don't pay up. THEN you'll have something to complain about.

Sheesh, sheesh, and double sheesh! Some people need to get out more.

Cheers

Billy 8-{)
    Some days it's not even worth chewing through my restraints!

Quote Originally Posted by Billy T View Post
    You really are the limit Solly! I neither need nor give a toss about anybody's respect, let alone that of a supporter of racism and xenophobia. What matters to me is how I feel each night when I put my head on the pillow. If I've done an honest day's work, not cheated anybody and maybe raised a laugh or two, I'll sleep easy, irrespective of your blessing, respect or opinion.

How you can take a joke thread so seriously I do not know, but never mind, I'll do a countback and invoice you for every joke I've posted over the last who knows how many years. If you pay up, I promise to feel bad about Henry's demise, because it was so long coming, (my feelings, my choice) and you will be excused from reading any more Monday Laughs threads. You wouldn't wish to be a hypocrite and enjoy my obscenity now would you?

PM me with your address for the invoice and I'll sue the pants off you if you don't pay up. THEN you'll have something to complain about.

Sheesh, sheesh, and double sheesh! Some people need to get out more.

Cheers

Billy 8-{)
    Meh....

Quote Originally Posted by Billy T View Post
    As far as i know, you cannot sue under New Zealand Law

Quote Originally Posted by SolMiester View Post
    OMG Billy, you now dare to defend your hypocrisy?!...YOU cant say the jokes YOU publish in an OPEN FORUM are not your opinion, you posted them....It matters not that you don't get paid and its obscene that you do it for FREE.

Sorry buddy, but you just lost my respect for being a two faced hypocrite trying to defend yourself because you do it for nowt!
    +1
    PC: Intel® Core™ i5-650 3.20 GHz | Intel® Desktop Board DQ57TM | 8GB DDR3 RAM | Radeon HD 4870 | Windows 10 Pro 64-Bit