Default How to remove old drivers?

Hi
    I accidentally installed some older drivers. While I have the new ones installed and the device is working correctly, the old drivers still appear in the hardware update wizard (see image). How do I remove entries in from this list (and the files associated with them?)

http://i.imagehost.org/0610/drivers.png

Also, how would I remove the thrustmaster, ESS, CH Products etc from the list on the left as well?

pcsourcepoint

Default Re: How to remove old drivers?

I recently removed old drivers by clicking "show hidden devices" in device manager (click view in menu) - which shows grayed out items/hardware when the + signs were clicked. But right click my computer first - system properties - advanced tab - Environment variables - then click new tab - then add devmgr_show_nonpresent_devices. Then off to device manager...

Be bit careful here, I accidentally uninstalled some under Microsoft Sound Controllers - but fortunately they reappeared later. Also even the active hardware items are only slightly grayer than the grayed out items. So care again before deleting. Showed items for camera, bluetooth that I uninstalled a while ago.
    Computer Tech Links (My Tutorials & Reviews)| Free MP3 Software Reviews (My Reviews)|I Student NZ (My Student Resoucre Tips)

Default Re: How to remove old drivers?