Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Banned

Default Len Brown caught out.

http://www.nzherald.co.nz/nz/news/ar...ectid=10651964
    Ha ha everyone in south auckland thought the sun shined out of his backside.
    But he has been caught rorting the system. Please God you investigative journalists keep digging the dirt on this clown, we dont want this type of person as super mayor of auckers.
    Well I dont anyway. I wish some other people would throw their hat in the ring for job.
    But not mayors of North Shore and West
    Last edited by prefect; 15-06-2010 at 09:26 AM.

Default Re: Len Brown caught out.

And how much of this story traces back to "Whale Blubber's" tacky self flagellation blog?

He seems a nice guy.
    But I would prefer John Banks, as I think Len Brown is sucking up to South Auckland too much.

Politicians have to be so squeeky clean these days.
    So what colour is your Adkaf?
    Have you joined Proud to Be Kiwi yet?

"Finance director Dave Foster, who is responsible for monitoring Mr Brown's credit card use and was at the fundraising dinner at Volare, approved the expenditure on the basis of an eftpos receipt."

Quote Originally Posted by PaulD View Post
    "Finance director Dave Foster, who is responsible for monitoring Mr Brown's credit card use and was at the fundraising dinner at Volare, approved the expenditure on the basis of an eftpos receipt."
    Which just means that two heads should roll, not just Brown's (who should know better, although I have serious doubts as to the intelligence of someone who would align themself with Sue Bradford)...

It is impossible to defeat an ignorant man in argument. -William G. McAdoo, lawyer and politician (1863-1941)

Quote Originally Posted by PaulD View Post
    LOL, its like only having one signatory....
    HOME-LianLi PC-9F,ASRock P67Pro3, i5 2500k @4Ghz, 8Gb HyperX, ASUS GTX660 OC, Corsair Force 120 SSD, HP zIPS22", HOME SERVER HP ML110G6 HOST-Plex\Ubuntu\8

Always curious

Why can't John Banks and his supporters (such as Dick Quax) stop trying to find (mainly imaginery) dirt to throw in the local body arena?
    No one outside of a minority of central Auckland voters who like Banks want him as mayor of the new city. He has shown over the years as a dismal National Party cabinet minister and a pusher of alcohol through ownership of pubs that he is not suitable to look after people's interests.
    I don't particularly support Len Brown, but of those who have expressed their desire for the position he is the only one with street cred.

@rodb - the only cred Brown has got is that of being a typical politician with his nose in the trough...

We don't need either him or Banks in the position.

But it's a shame no-one else with some ethics/standards has put their name forward - possibly because they don't want to be tarred with that brush...

It is impossible to defeat an ignorant man in argument. -William G. McAdoo, lawyer and politician (1863-1941)

Quote Originally Posted by rodb View Post
    Why can't John Banks and his supporters (such as Dick Quax) stop trying to find (mainly imaginery) dirt to throw in the local body arena?
    That's great, if it was imaginary dirt - unfortunately for Brown it's blatant breaches of council rules, backed by documents he has released himself.
    Any views expressed here are my own and do not necessarily represent the views of my employer or any affiliated 3rd party.

Banned

He might be OK as mayor of south auckland which is the poorest and most crime ridden place in NZ its a place I am too scared to visit.
    But he got caught with hand in the cookie jar so he should do what his European heritage and culture demands and that is pull the pin on his run for mayor.