PDA

View Full Version : Laptop Batteries?

chuanwai
10-04-2009, 11:01 PM
I am trying to find a laptop battery, but i dont know where to get it and whats legit whats fake? Anyone know of places that sell em for reasonable price not like a site i saw which was 200+ for a battery.
Also is this site legit
http://www.laptopbattery.co.nz/Laptop-Batteries/Dell/22281/Inspiron-1501.htm

jwil1
10-04-2009, 11:03 PM
That site is legit AFAIK.

You could always ring then to see if they have what you want in stock, instead of sending them an email they might not return :)

Blam
10-04-2009, 11:18 PM
That site is legit.

LaptopBattery been around for a while, never bought anything from them, but IIRC aef friend has before and the service was good

PinoyKiw
11-04-2009, 08:42 AM
We have done business with this company, no issue's at all. Staff are helpful and friendly.

somebody
11-04-2009, 09:11 AM
The company's ok - I've bought a couple of things with them, but trying to get a warranty claim on one product was a complete nightmare. It too several phone calls and a couple of angry emails before they did something about it

Paul Ramon
13-05-2009, 01:57 PM
As far as I'm concerned, these guys are total pratts! I ordered a laptop HDD from their website (via pricespy) and despite sending many emails enquiring the whereabouts of the item heard nothing back. After two weeks finally rang them only to be told by a very abrupt person the harddrive was out of stock & they were not getting any more & to apply for a refund. Had to content with a very irrate customer so was NOT impressed! Sorry, I realise this thread is a month old but I had to let off steam after getting a bollocking from my customer - something I'm definately not used to, even if these turkeys are!