PDA

View Full Version : PINNACLE STUDIO DV EDITING PROGRAM

06-06-2001, 05:15 PM
I have been trying to edit and reinstal movies that I have taken on my Sony Digital Camera for 12 months and have not succeeded. I can get all editing and rendering completed, but I can't get the completed movie back to the camera. Has anyone in N.Z. been able to do this, and if so, will you please contact me. Thank you. Les Sutton

07-06-2001, 06:07 PM
What version of Pinnacle are you using and what exactly is your problem. Do you drop frames or just not connect to the camera

08-06-2001, 10:11 AM
I am using the latest PAL version of Pinnacle Studio DV running through a firewire connection to my Sony TRV310E digital camera. After I have edited a movie, I am unable to get it back to the camera. Everything else works fine. I have read all of the Bulletin boards of Users from all over the World, and can still not get the edited version back to the camera. I will appreciate any help you can offer.

09-06-2001, 04:48 PM
Further information Martin. I have a P111 733 Intel Motherboard with 128mg ram. I have the latest downloads of Studio DV and have read nearly every bulletin Board associated with not being able to recapture to the Camera. Still no success. Any help you can offer will be very much appreciated. Incidentally, I shut down all running programs except Systray and Explorer. Any Studio films are on a dedicated 30GB hard drive. The program is running on my separate 30 GB hard drive.

10-03-2002, 02:54 PM
Hi Les
I've just found your PressF1 post from yonks ago re compatability etc, with Studio DV.
Did you manage to sort it out?
I have a Sony TRV110E. Same as yours I think but a smaller monitor.
Best wishes from Peter.