PDA

View Full Version : If you're as annoyed about the iPhone

supersi
21-10-2008, 03:00 PM
Hopefully someone at Apple actually cares about what iPhone owners think.
This website is handy; Given the extortionate price we pay in NZ for a great-looking mobile phone with ordinary to substandard functionality.

http://pleasefixtheiphone.com/problems/index/

pcuser42
21-10-2008, 03:06 PM
Fix the iPhone - chuck it off a cliff. :D

CYaBro
21-10-2008, 04:41 PM
Get the new RIM Storm when it arrives :thumbs:

supersi
21-10-2008, 05:02 PM
Yes I'm annoyed with my iPhone but it still kicks a lot of arse.
I bought it so I could have a converged device. it's almost there.
The iPhone of course isn't an ugly brick like Blackberries & other smartphones and until they come up with music management programs as effective as iTunes & the iPod interface then I won't be using the retarded Windows Media player used by other smartphones.
All Apple has to do is pay attention to what people want and they'll get it right.

Agent_24
21-10-2008, 05:07 PM
Fix the iPhone - chuck it off a cliff. :D

I've never had a problem with the iPhone. Then again, I've never even seen one

Prevention is better than cure, so the best way is to never buy one in the first place.

gary67
21-10-2008, 05:59 PM
I've never had a problem with the iPhone. Then again, I've never even seen one

Prevention is better than cure, so the best way is to never buy one in the first place.

X2 me neither

beeswax34
21-10-2008, 06:11 PM
Yes I'm annoyed with my iPhone but it still kicks a lot of arse.
I bought it so I could have a converged device. it's almost there.
The iPhone of course isn't an ugly brick like Blackberries & other smartphones and until they come up with music management programs as effective as iTunes & the iPod interface then I won't be using the retarded Windows Media player used by other smartphones.
All Apple has to do is pay attention to what people want and they'll get it right.

Have you even seen the HTC Touch Diamond? Makes the iPhone look like the ugly, crappy brick it really is.

WMP for Mobile is pretty good and then HTC have added their own media player with Cover Art and all.

maccrazy
21-10-2008, 06:31 PM
That's actually a really good list.

Chilling_Silence
21-10-2008, 09:23 PM
Im overall quite happy with mine. One or two minor issues, but nothing as bad as what Ive found with the plethora of other Smartphones, PDA's & other Cellphones / Devices Ive used in the past few years...

Interesting read: www.allaboutiphone.net

robsonde
21-10-2008, 10:11 PM
Hopefully someone at Apple actually cares about what iPhone owners think.
This website is handy; Given the extortionate price we pay in NZ for a great-looking mobile phone with ordinary to substandard functionality.

http://pleasefixtheiphone.com/problems/index/

so the iphone is one of the more high tech phones around.
should apple have done better??

maybe.....
but if you going to have a shot at apple for bad testing maybe you could do a website that works....

Agent_24
21-10-2008, 11:38 PM
That's actually a really good list.

That list is incomplete! They forgot to add "It's made by Apple" as one of the top 3

(Couldn't resist) :D