PDA

View Full Version : Internet explorer (no- add ons).

JOYBEBA6679
04-08-2008, 07:10 PM
Hi to all, well This time im here to ask about something about internet explorer. You see, I have internet explorer 7 and for some reason, everytime I use it then close it and check at the start programs, its listed as internet explorer (no-add ons) No matter what link of explorer I use I get this, what could be causing this? Take care and thanks!

Speedy Gonzales
04-08-2008, 07:12 PM
Go into its properties and change it so it says:

"C:\Program Files\Internet Explorer\IEXPLORE.EXE"

Under target

Then it will have addons

JOYBEBA6679
04-08-2008, 07:21 PM
Thanks, I did that and seems to fix the prob, but when I try to open the shortcut on the quicklaunch bar it always gives me the no -addons, even if I replace that one with the one that works well...

Speedy Gonzales
04-08-2008, 07:26 PM
I dont know what it said in all programs, I deleted it

To make sure addons are enabled run IE and enable them in the menu

Under tools / manage add-ons

JOYBEBA6679
04-08-2008, 07:31 PM
Ok, problem fixed :), thanks, another thing since I dont want to open a new thread since this one is already opened, is there a way to know if my PC is ok in terms of spyware, I mean I have used many tools, like ad aware and spyware gold and trojan remover and scaned it with avast antivirus and clamwin portable edition, what else could I use to make sure it has nothing else? Thanks!

Speedy Gonzales
04-08-2008, 07:38 PM
You only need something like Avast, Malwarebytes, some of the files in Wainuitech's sig.

And trojan remover (altho this isnt free forever).

You dont have to get carried away tho.