PDA

View Full Version : Nokia 6234 Application Error

a helpless random
04-08-2008, 05:32 PM
Hi
I have a nokia 6234, it stock has 2 games, 3d rally and 3d soccer. i tried them but both of them say application error, i select details and it says sprintf buffer overflow:stare: so i downloaded some games, assassins creed, COD4, bejewled, prince of persia and more, but all of them except icy tower say application error withe details saying many different MSGs eg java/io.IOexception while loading exception class. others say java.lang/nullpointexception while loading exception class.:crying So i tried them on my brothers phone which is identical 2 mine, they worked fine. :annoyed: Now that is issue 1, issue 2 is that my bluetooth glitches and sometimes wont turn on. If anyone has a solution or suggestion then please tell me. Note: The phone is second hand. Thanks

Graham L
04-08-2008, 05:46 PM
The game errors (especially the "null pointer one) might indicate faulty memory in the machine.

The intermittent Bluetooth might also indicate hardware problems.

:(

a helpless random
04-08-2008, 05:50 PM
so is there anything i can do about it? i have tried running the games off a micro sd too but it still happens.

a helpless random
04-08-2008, 05:54 PM
oh and i forgot to mention that i got COD4 a while before the other games and it worked fine for a few days