PDA

View Full Version : iPod/iPhone video converter ~ free!

acronum
02-08-2008, 06:50 PM
i bought an iPod touch this week and i have been trying to put videos onto it.

I managed to find a converter to convert the AVI (movie) files on my computer to MP4 files. click here (http://www.any-video-converter.com/products/for_video_free/) to get it.

Save the files as "MPEG4"

I then saved this into a file in my docs; movies.

I then added this file into iTunes via the File menu, then synced it with my iPod.

This converter also downloads YouTube videos and can also convert those formats as well.

I now have, aeon flux, ice age 2, AVPR, Finding Nemo, several youtube videos, and i am going to put GoldFinger, X-men 2, and Happy Feet onto it tonight.

Hopes this helps people if they were stuck trying to put movies/videos onto their iPod.

ask any questions if you need help,

cheers:punk :punk

Bantu
02-08-2008, 07:22 PM
There are quite a few converters for it around.

acronum
02-08-2008, 07:32 PM
yup, me and my mate went through about 40 of them, downloading and testing them out. This one was the best as it didn't display a watermark logo in the middle of the screen and didn't limit the length to 3 minutes.

lol

Bantu
02-08-2008, 07:36 PM
I use Videora, works great for me. I also use iAutoArtwork which I registered. Love them both

acronum
03-08-2008, 09:59 AM
okay, do you have a PC or a Mac because half the proggys we tried would only work properly on mac.

thanks,

Bantu
03-08-2008, 10:05 AM
I have a PC, but it runs Both OS's.

Everything I have tried for my iTouch has been PC software.

You can jailbreak the iTouch and allow it to run third party Apps, but I have not done it.

acronum
03-08-2008, 01:48 PM
My mate is wanting me to jailbreak it. i have tried twice and it hasn't worked. He is going to post me the files which he downloaded so i can try it again.

MAC_H8ER
02-03-2009, 03:03 PM
woah - Waaaaait a minute! - this thread fell into place WAYYYY too quickly and easily

spam?

or am i being cynical again?

Speedy Gonzales
02-03-2009, 04:47 PM
You wanted a program, you got 1 :p

Actually what youre doing, we shouldn't be helping you