PDA

View Full Version : Microsoft Office 2007 Wont Load On Vista?

WESTCOAST
30-07-2008, 06:49 PM
I find that everytime i try to install Microsoft Office 2007 on vista 32 the cd lags and it just doesnt open up causing the pc to freeze. My brother is running the exact same copy of vista and on a smaller system compared to mine and has no errors what so ever.

Last time i tried to install Office 2007 i ended up with malaware problems and had the 'Windows explorer has stopped working' everytime i tried to click on control panel....after running malawarebyts (thanks to speedy) it fixed the problems and removed the trojans etc....

NOW I have another CD from a friend and the drives just wont allow it to load i cannot even view the items on the disc yet all my other PC's read it fine ???? mind due my system is completly brand NEW after an upgrade from XP...anyone have any idea why this may be happening, is it possible there may be files from the previous install and its clashing...:horrified

Speedy Gonzales
30-07-2008, 06:55 PM
Umm you do realise if this cd has already been installed and activated, you may not be able to activate it. Even if you do manage to install it?

If other cd's besides this office cd wont work either, it sounds like something is stuffed or connected wrong. Or the cdrom is knackered.

Is the office cd a cd or a dvd?? If its a dvd have you got a dvd-rom?

drcspy
31-07-2008, 06:18 AM
Last time i tried to install Office 2007 i ended up with malaware problems

how ????

porkster
31-07-2008, 10:41 PM
Are these legit CDs?