PDA

View Full Version : Small problem with a game

Kedizzle
28-07-2008, 09:45 PM
Hi,

I downloaded this game called Little Fighter 2, it is a very small game, only 12mb and the setup file can be downloaded from here
http://www.download.com/Little-Fighter-2/3000-7563_4-10155222.html?hhTest=1&part=undefined&subj=dl&tag=button&cdlPid=10437490

Now what I want to do, is to put this game onto a disk or flash drive and run it on my friends computer. The game starts fine, but when I press start and it begins loading, it all of a sudden comes up with a Microsoft error report with the "Send" or "Do Not send Error Report" Options. :horrified

I have tried putting it on flash drive and running it on my friends computer and it does the same thing.
I have tried transferring the setup and running the setup tool on his computer.
I have even tried running it on my own computer after making the disk or putting it on flash drive and it does the same thing. It won't run straight from disk/flash drive and even if I drag the file off it keeps coming up the the stupid error report thing after starting it up.

I realise it's just a game and a small problem but I have been trying to get it onto my friends computer for ages and it's becoming frustrating. I have tried it on multiple computers/disks/flash drives also. All help is very much appreciated :D

Speedy Gonzales
28-07-2008, 09:51 PM
Its probably corrupt or something, or conflicting with something on the computers ?

Look in event viewer if youre / he's running XP. Tell us what else the crash message says

Kedizzle
28-07-2008, 10:49 PM
Thanks for the speedy reply :) I love this site!
Did you mean the part of the error report with all the random numbers and writing and stuff that I don't understand, you want me to post that?

Speedy Gonzales
28-07-2008, 10:54 PM
Thanks for the speedy reply :) I love this site!
Did you mean the part of the error report with all the random numbers and writing and stuff that I don't understand, you want me to post that?

Yup if its XP, click on the entry under application and click on the icon under the down arrow key. Paste it here.