PDA

View Full Version : Downloading Audio files from Net

mkms
15-07-2008, 11:27 PM
I need to download a religious audio file from the net. But most of the websites allow only play option and not download. Can any one suggest a way to download audio files to play in a cd/dvd player.

bevy121
16-07-2008, 12:54 AM
there is a huge number of recorders to do this with

here's one for you to try

Easy MP3 Sound Recorder 3.1.2.65 (http://idownload.ws/Easy-MP3-Sound-Recorder/more.html)

(or look in the page source code for the song location lol)

blanco
16-07-2008, 06:35 AM
Simply type into your search engine:-
"Religious songs download"
and pick through the results.

wratterus
16-07-2008, 04:25 PM
Simply type into your search engine:-
"Religious songs download"
and pick through the results.

Riiight. That's going to work well.

Pretty sure the OP wants a particular song, not any religious music.

He could end up with anything from Carrie Underwood to P.O.D. doing it that way! :lol:

Agent_24
16-07-2008, 04:45 PM
If you get the link to the streaming file, you can open it with something like SDP downloader which will download and save the file for you.

Or send us the link to the page with the recording you want, should be easy to work out.

Though bear in mind that sometimes they only stream audio for a reason (they don't want you to save it, and it might be illegal to do so)

sal
16-07-2008, 06:01 PM
Where's the page?

blanco
16-07-2008, 07:21 PM
Wratterus,
the way I suggested gives 1.140,000 results,
many of which will provide a list of titles/artists
or a search box to find a particular song title
of the Religious genre.
I would personally choose a different path and
use sites from which I have downloaded in excess
of 3000 tracks but I dare not name on this forum.

mkms
23-07-2008, 07:15 PM
what i exactly mean is, i can list out the websites from where the audio file is to be downloaded. but once when i click on the file it starts playing the audio file but there is no access to download it.

I need to download the audio file with some available s/w. which allows me to play as well as download to my pc.

jontee
23-07-2008, 07:47 PM
I use explorer 6 and will d/load and listen to be sure it is what I want then go to 'temp internet folder' run down it till I find the WMP icon with the said music or what ever, then open the 'Folders' so they drop down where the 'My Favorites' would be then just pick it up and drop into 'My Docs'
Is it legal?, don't know but it works.

Agent_24
23-07-2008, 10:20 PM
what i exactly mean is, i can list out the websites from where the audio file is to be downloaded. but once when i click on the file it starts playing the audio file but there is no access to download it.

I need to download the audio file with some available s/w. which allows me to play as well as download to my pc.

Well that depends on what the file is. If it opens in windows media player then you can generally rightclick on the player window, click "properties" and it will give a link to the media

Then you can save it with a program such as SDP downloader. It would help if you could link to the site you're trying to do this from so we know what formats/protocols they use

Jams
24-07-2008, 01:01 PM
Religious.

Nice cover.

steven25
30-07-2008, 05:02 PM
Probably i used to record the music with the help of [edited] myself from net with out downloading , here you can select the Stereo Mix as recording source for recording an internet audio.

zqwerty
30-07-2008, 06:08 PM
Decided the link may be spam as it costs to buy the program.

steven25
30-07-2008, 10:31 PM
Probably i used to record the music with the help of [edited]myself from net with out downloading , here you can select the Stereo Mix as recording source for recording an internet audio.

bevy121
30-07-2008, 10:50 PM
Decided the link may be spam as it costs to buy the program.
yea I think so!
he/it followed your post with a repeat post.

Reported......
:spam