PDA

View Full Version : MyNetfone - VoIP

Internut.cam
15-07-2008, 10:08 PM
Hi Folks
Has anyone else out there used the MyNetfone VoIP service in NZ. I've been using it for about 12months after reading about it in our favourite magazine PC World. Now it has stopped working. It has been really difficult to obtain any information about the service in NZ. Currently the issues are these:

· There is no web access to either the www.mynetfone.co.nz site or the secure account portal;
· The VoIP service is not operating;
· There is no response to emails sent to sales@mynetfone.co.nz;
· The phone message on the 0800 686 383 and 09 887 0000 phone numbers says “we all attending to customers at the moment, please leave a message and a phone number and we will contact you shortly”. This is the message at any hour of the day or night.
· There is no customer service, or VoIP service. I contacted MyNetfone in Australia but they have no contatc with the operation here in NZ.
It's a prepay service and I want to get my money back.

Any comment from anyone will be greatfully received.

Archie

Biggles
16-07-2008, 01:05 AM
Hi Folks
I contacted MyNetfone in Australia but they have no contatc with the operation here in NZ.

Well, the mynetfone.com.au servers are acting as the DNS servers for mynetfone.co.nz, so there must be some contact between the two.

Also, if you do a whois query, you'll find the administrative contact for mynetfone.co.nz, which lists an 021 phone number. Might be worth a try.

Internut.cam
24-07-2008, 09:58 PM
Well, the mynetfone.com.au servers are acting as the DNS servers for mynetfone.co.nz, so there must be some contact between the two.

Also, if you do a whois query, you'll find the administrative contact for mynetfone.co.nz, which lists an 021 phone number. Might be worth a try.

Thanks Biggles, I dealt with the Australian helpdesk and as if by magic the service and web page reappeared and is working properly now. As for customer service in NZ there isn't any or they don't wish to help anybody.
Thanks for your help.
Three cheers