PDA

View Full Version : out of date UNIDRV.DLL

09-05-2001, 10:56 PM
Ever since updating to a 56k. modem and a later version of 'Supervoice' I get a message telling me to update Microsoft's UNIDRV.DLL every time I try to use 'Pic Printer'. It currently has version:4.10.1998 in the system files.I have tried to find an update through Microsoft's update pages but have so far been unsuccessful.
I'm running Windows 95 on the computer;could you help me out?

10-05-2001, 06:18 PM
...the Microsoft Knowledge Base has 31 articles relating to this driver. You may view a summary of them - with links - from the following site:

http://www.google.com/search?num=100&hl=en&lr=lang_en&safe=off&q=%22UNIDRV.DLL%22++%2B+KB+site%3Amicrosoft.com&btnG=Google+Search

12-05-2001, 10:13 PM
Thank you for the information,
but have found out sinds that I had two 'Pic Print' drivers installed on my computer;Win95Pic-Printer and the Supervoice Pic-Printer.
They seemed to clash, so I deleted one of them and everything is working fine, thanks again. regards Fons.

13-05-2001, 11:09 PM
Have found the problem,I had two Pic-printer drivers on the harddrive,Win95 Pic-Printer and the Supervoice Pic-Printer driver. They obviously clashed. Thanks for your help. Regards Fons.