PDA

View Full Version : Does anyone still use i4free?

09-05-2001, 05:30 PM
Hi does anyone use i4free as their ISP? For the last week their line has been busy all the time. I tried at 4am 6am 2am 12am 12pm 4pm 10pm still busy. Have they blocked users or are the lines always clogged? I tried at least 20-30 times at all these times with no joy. Anyone hav the same problem?

09-05-2001, 10:00 PM
Dont think so,its dead,and a pain to keep going back and clearing the mailbox.Occasionally I hit the icon for___ and wonder why I cant get on till I read the top and see that earliest of digital sleigh ride taxi co motifs and realise..a small tear come to an eye untarnished by the prior warnings of the luridness of the big,big net but then again I pretty much knew alotta humans are pretty gross.Anyways I4free was good while it lasted and Hurrah to the inconsistant of the commercial world.

09-05-2001, 11:26 PM
Dunno anything about I4Free - never used the Service - BUT I just had to comment on Mr Cookies' reply !!!

What is in those cookies????

Can I have some, you seen to be having waaay too much fun in that world of yours!

Matt

10-05-2001, 09:24 PM
My Brother in was using them and had such a bad run changed to their new service but that was even more crappy and demanded his money back it was't until his was going to take legal action that they responded.

Change to Xtra or Pardise

11-05-2001, 12:07 AM
We used to have an account with them but it has been disabled now. They deleted accounts that hadn't been used in a while and you can't create a new account either (ditto with ZFree). The account name and/or password we used before is no longer valid. Too bad. We can still use ZFree but I wonder for how much longer.

11-05-2001, 03:52 PM
I was also using i4free but I then switch to their paid service Slingshot. $14.95 per month, which is not bad value. However I've had enough of dial up modems and I'm now moving over to Jetstream.

14-05-2001, 08:03 PM
Yes !
It still is viablle in Hamilton, I find that it is not easy getting a connection at peak times but early morning 0600 ish is ok connect 1st time every time .