View Full Version : How do I create this sort of image in CS2

John W
23-06-2008, 06:41 PM
Hi there

Id like to be able an create an ribbon image, sort of like this ~ , with tapered ends.

If i make it that for, how can I overlay that ontop an image, but cut away what remains of the overlain image below the ~.

Thanks for your tips

John in Mosgiel

23-06-2008, 07:01 PM
These might help

alternatively look on Youtube for "photoshop ribbon" tutorial - guaranteed to be one on there. Or just google one.

24-06-2008, 12:21 PM
Photoshop: Create the shape you want with the shape tool. "U" key will bring it up if it is in CS2 ( I have it in CS3).

Once you have your shape then just use Warp
In the toolbar at the top maybe choose Arc from the different Warp Settings