PDA

View Full Version : Send To Mail Recipient

02-05-2001, 03:59 PM
When I wish to send a file to Mail Recipient, in the 'From ' window pops up the option of a couple of my old email addresses but not the one I use for all my mailing.I cannot delete or overwrite these old addresses to reinsert the proper one. How can I change settings to get rid of these former addresses and bring up my present one by default ?

02-05-2001, 04:36 PM
...if your e-mail client is Outlook Express, go:

Tools > Accounts > and open the Mail tab. Then -

(i) Highlight (click-on) the accounts you wish to delete and press 'Remove'. Repeat as necessary.

(ii) Is the account you wish to use listed? Highlight (click-on) the account and press 'Properties' and open the General tab. Ensure that the box marked 'Include this account when receiving mail or synchronising' is checked.

Press Apply/Okay and then click Close.

(iii) If the account you wish to use is *not* listed inside the Mail Tab, you will need to press 'Add' then 'Mail'. This will open up a Wizard and lead you through some simple steps to install the account in your e-mail client.

02-05-2001, 05:06 PM
...ooops, forgot to mention:

Inside the Mail tab (following the Tools and Accounts step) ensure the account you wish to commonly use is set as the 'Default'. Simply highlight (click-on) the account and press the 'default' setting. If that option is greyed out when your account is highlighted then it is already enabled and the word (default) should be marked beside that account in your list.