PDA

View Full Version : To Lighten Things Up A Little...........

SurferJoe46
08-05-2008, 03:37 AM
Every worry about just how to get your monitor screen clean? :illogical

This applies to CRT, LCD, Projection and even Shadow Puppet screens.

Here's a neat little utility (https://emp.ucsd.edu/swf/screenclean.swf) from the University of California, San Diego (USA) that will get all those corners and will not leave any streaks or smudges when it's done.

The site is https: it is very secure.

It runs in the background and uses only a tiny bit of RAM for the high amount of work it does. Safe and harmless to plastics, glass.

The GUI and all it's application is free for life and may be copied, resent and generally used by anyone with no charge.

Fits all PCs, Linux Apps, Macs, Apples or Oranges. Battery draw on laptops is not an issue.

kenj
08-05-2008, 07:21 AM
Oldie, but still a goodie Joe :clap

Ken

lakewoodlady
08-05-2008, 05:38 PM
Oooohh, nice puppy......

Thebananamonkey
08-05-2008, 06:06 PM
I think that's just made my day. I should teach my dog to follow suit on my GF's laptop. She'll love that. :D

a helpless random
08-05-2008, 08:18 PM
Brilliant :-)

R2x1
08-05-2008, 10:55 PM
When used on very grubby mac screens, would it be a seeing iDog?

Thebananamonkey
08-05-2008, 11:35 PM
When used on very grubby mac screens, would it be a seeing iDog?

You just can't get enough of that iJoke can you? A tribute to WMG?

beeswax34
08-05-2008, 11:46 PM
You just can't get enough of that iJoke can you? A tribute to WMG?

No, cos its funny. And in any case, WMG is back in the guise of VSX

Thebananamonkey
09-05-2008, 12:17 AM
No, cos its funny. And in any case, WMG is back in the guise of VSX

VSX? What does that stand for? I'd have thought if he was back he'd get immediately banned?

Greven
09-05-2008, 12:44 AM
VSX? What does that stand for? I'd have thought if he was back he'd get immediately banned?

People get second chances as long as they don't immediately start spouting the same crap under a different username.

beeswax34
09-05-2008, 12:59 AM

Vitalstatistix. Must be WMG's cousin or something.

Thebananamonkey
09-05-2008, 11:03 AM
People get second chances as long as they don't immediately start spouting the same crap under a different username.

Surely if they get lifetime bans they're a little past their second chance? I've been given a warning before, so I'd consider that a second chance, but a lifetime ban? I think I'd just take the hint.