PDA

View Full Version : URGENT need help, about world exchange

kale
15-04-2008, 11:54 AM
I heard about that world exchange can provide some types of phone system for small business. Does anybody know this company? How is it? If you can give me a weblink, will be great.
thank you.

Speedy Gonzales
15-04-2008, 11:56 AM
Xnet (http://www.xnet.co.nz/)

Most of the users here are on it

kale
15-04-2008, 12:10 PM
Is that xnet VFX or xnet Fusion?

Speedy Gonzales
15-04-2008, 12:24 PM
Pass, I'm not on either. Ring them

lakewoodlady
15-04-2008, 07:46 PM
Try www.wxc.co.nz

Ninjabear
15-04-2008, 07:49 PM
isn't it called Asterix or something thru vfx?

Sweep
15-04-2008, 08:42 PM
Umm Speedy I think two replies condradict themselves.

Most of the users here are on it.

Then we have:-
Pass, I'm not on either. Ring them.

I do not use Xnet either and I can not give advice on this issue. I have used World Exchange in the past for phone but not ISP.

May I ask how you know that most users here are on Xnet?

Erayd
15-04-2008, 08:43 PM
No. Asterisk is an opensource PBX server, and has nothing whatsoever to do with WorldXChange / Xnet. Xnet does allow you to use an Asterisk system as a trunk client for VFX, but they don't support this configuration, so if you go down this route you're on your own.

VFX is their VoIP service.

Fusion is naked DSL + VFX.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Edit:

Xnet

I do not use Xnet either and I can not give advice on this issue. I have used World Exchange in the past for phone but not ISP.

May I ask how you know that most users here are on Xnet?Sweep, can you give it a rest with the confrontational posts please? You keep jumping into threads and posting nothing but negative comments intended to create an argument. All that matters here is that Speedy thinks most people here are on Xnet broadband, but he himself isn't. There's no need to pick a fight over it.

Speedy Gonzales
15-04-2008, 09:08 PM
All that matters here is that Speedy thinks most people here are on Xnet broadband, but he himself isn't.

Actually I am with Xnet now,.

I went from Ihug / dialup to broadband / Xnet end of Sept last year

I meant I'm not using VFX or xnet Fusion.

As you can see above, I am with Xnet

And Bletch is right, if you have nothing useful to say, dont reply to anything

Sweep
15-04-2008, 09:20 PM
No. Asterisk is an opensource PBX server, and has nothing whatsoever to do with WorldXChange / Xnet. Xnet does allow you to use an Asterisk system as a trunk client for VFX, but they don't support this configuration, so if you go down this route you're on your own.

VFX is their VoIP service.

Fusion is naked DSL + VFX.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Edit:

Sweep, can you give it a rest with the confrontational posts please? You keep jumping into threads and posting nothing but negative comments intended to create an argument. All that matters here is that Speedy thinks most people here are on Xnet broadband, but he himself isn't. There's no need to pick a fight over it.

I am not trying to pick a fight.

Speedy may think what he likes but if he says that most people here are on Xnet then I would invite him to prove it.

And of course you believe whatever you believe. You know for a fact that I INTEND to create an arguement I take it.

I would invite you to prove that statement as well. For me it is just that there is advise given which may or could be wrong.

There are questions asked which do not contain enough information to solve a problem and then I ask other questions which may elicit enough information so that collectively the PressF1 members may be able to answer.

Should I just get out of here and if so why?

Erayd
15-04-2008, 09:26 PM
I am not trying to pick a fight... And of course you believe whatever you believe. You know for a fact that I INTEND to create an arguement I take it.

I would invite you to prove that statement as well....Take a look here (http://pressf1.co.nz/search.php?do=finduser&u=15108) - I believe that the evidence speaks for itself.

Sweep
15-04-2008, 09:50 PM
Take a look here (http://pressf1.co.nz/search.php?do=finduser&u=15108) - I believe that the evidence speaks for itself.

PM coming. Thank you for not replying to the question I asked:-

Should I just get out of here and if so why?

Chilling_Silence
16-04-2008, 02:33 PM
Sweep mate, many times it seems like you're just trying to stir trouble.

Im *not* saying that you should leave, but many of your posts come across quite critical of others and appear as though they are just trying to wind others up.

Your choice, play nice in the playground, or dont play... Nobody is forcing you to leave.