PDA

View Full Version : Image Stretch

password
03-04-2008, 06:14 PM
Hey, it there, i just downloaded some plans and i was wondering if i am able to stretch it over two pages?? Its JPEG and i have not been able to take it over two pages.

Anyway? It is too small one one page =)

Thanks IA

Speedy Gonzales
03-04-2008, 06:24 PM
Two pages on what??

What program, are you using, and what are u trying to do?

vitalstatistix
03-04-2008, 06:56 PM
You can stretch it but all that will do is bugger up the image. If it is a low res image and you enlarge it passed 100% it will also look like crap.

password
03-04-2008, 07:00 PM
Ok then, i wanted to stetch a picture over two pages... but seeing what statisitix says.... it may not happen... Oh well dad will have to love with it being small

vitalstatistix
03-04-2008, 07:50 PM
Ok then, i wanted to stetch a picture over two pages... but seeing what statisitix says.... it may not happen... Oh well dad will have to love with it being small

The most you can stretch it without too much distortion is about 10%. otherwise see if you can google for a hi res image so that you can scale it up by 100% without loosing any quality. Anything after 100% and it will start to look pixelated unless you print it on a crappy printer and then it won't matter either way.

Incidently if it is too small for ONE page - it is going to be a ****ing MESS stretched over TWO?? pages.:eek:

sal
03-04-2008, 08:48 PM
Do you mean span the image over two pages? and again within what program, although I assume it's Word we're taking about here. If so, I think if you simple increase the size (possibly proportionately) by dragging a corner so it ends up on the other page, it just works.