PDA

View Full Version : Suggest a new Viewsonic monitors

19-04-2001, 04:35 PM
Does anyone know where I can find the viewsonic in store?
Why the computer shops in NZ say once I order it, I need to buy it?! I can't have a look first?! Why?! Why?!

Anyway, does anyone can give me some advices about Viewsonic EF70, PS775, PF775

Thanks!! :)

19-04-2001, 08:17 PM
This is a easy one.

In my opinion Viewsonic is the best monitor you can buy no matter what model you choose.

Viewsonic's after sale service is also second to none.

I don't know where you live but PCU in Christchurch has them in store.

21-04-2001, 06:48 PM
Err, you don't work for them do you, I will NEVER buy another Viewsonic in my life, I bought a new 17' and the nightmare began, it died within a week, sent it back, two weeks later still no sign of it, after many calls, another two weeks later it turns up, sweet I think, NOT! It dies again within 4 days, now I'm getting upset. Send it away again, 3 weeks later no sign, much pestering later I have had enough with them and demand a brand new replacement, after a big argument this is agreed to. One week later, the 'new' replacement turns up, new, I don't think so, it has an electrical safety cert sticker on the back of it which obviously means it has been apart to be repaired. Thats enough for me, back it goes and I demand my money to be refunded this time. All in all it's the worst experience I've had in 20 years of working with computers.