PDA

View Full Version : Windows

Onyx
10-03-2008, 09:30 PM
Hi,

Sometimes my PC freezes whit out a reason what could the problem be?

Speedy Gonzales
10-03-2008, 09:35 PM
Could be anything, a program,malware.hardware, overheating

WHEN does it freeze, and what are you doing when it freezes?

Playing games? anything?

Have you scanned for viruses etc lately?

Look in task manager when it freezes, see whats using up the CPU.

Laura
10-03-2008, 10:04 PM
Onyx should indeed know better than to expect help with a question phrased so vaguely as to be useless without more information.
It's actually a textbook example of "how not to ask..."

And No, I'm not being hard on a new poster (15 year-old in Romania) who's had no chance to learn better.
He started a similar thread called PC freezez on 6 November, It ran to 34 posts - and he gave some comp details in his opening one.
I suggest that anyone who's going to spend time helping him should plough through that thread first.

wratterus
11-03-2008, 03:35 PM
Lamer. :spam

wainuitech
11-03-2008, 03:43 PM
He started a similar thread called PC freezez on 6 November, It ran to 34 posts - and he gave some comp details in his opening one.
I suggest that anyone who's going to spend time helping him should plough through that thread first. More than likely the same problem - if the previous posting was anything to go by the PSU blew and has more than likely damaged the board as well.

Renmoo
11-03-2008, 04:07 PM
Hi,

That explains it! http://wwp.greenwichmeantime.com/time-zone/europe/european-union/romania/weather.htm

The average annual temperature is 11C / 51.8F in the south and 8C / 46.4F in the north.

Migrating to NZ might help - it is summer at the moment. :p

Post a HijackThis log here and we will see what flu bugs have got into the computer...

Cheers :)

vitalstatistix
11-03-2008, 06:04 PM
That explains it! http://wwp.greenwichmeantime.com/time-zone/europe/european-union/romania/weather.htm

The average annual temperature is 11C / 51.8F in the south and 8C / 46.4F in the north.

Post a HijackThis log here and we will see what flu bugs have got into the computer...

Actually Jamuz that would case his PC to operate faster as it wouldn't need cooling.

zcc
11-03-2008, 06:19 PM
Hi,

Is it because there is a full moon in Romania tonite?

beeswax34
11-03-2008, 11:41 PM

Thats actually quite good weather to have a computer running in. Thats why some people actually leave the sides of their case off. Coooool air is goooood :lol: