PDA

View Full Version : Vista manager problem...

jonkimnicko
25-02-2008, 03:00 AM
everytime i click the sav button in optimer tab of vista manager, this appears:

http://i78.photobucket.com/albums/j102/jonkimnicko/vistamanager.jpg

what hould i do?

JJJJJ
25-02-2008, 06:51 AM
Get rid of Vista

wainuitech
25-02-2008, 08:15 AM
Blimey JJJJJ What a helpful comment :rolleyes:

First dump that program, its a third party program that obviously is not working in Vista.

The Vista System can be tweaked with its own inbuilt programs. Lots of third party programs that are meant to "Tweak Vista" don't do anything apart from making it unstable. As the message says, it doesn't have permission to do what ever you were trying to do. You can turn off the vista Security that may or may not help.

Morgenmuffel
25-02-2008, 08:32 AM
Have you tried right clicking on the "vista manager" launch icon and selecting run as administrator to see if that makes any diference

Scouse
25-02-2008, 08:52 AM
Agree with Wainui*. Why would you install a third party programme to do the functions Vista will do itself.

jonkimnicko
25-02-2008, 02:46 PM
Blimey JJJJJ What a helpful comment :rolleyes:

First dump that program, its a third party program that obviously is not working in Vista.

The Vista System can be tweaked with its own inbuilt programs. Lots of third party programs that are meant to "Tweak Vista" don't do anything apart from making it unstable. As the message says, it doesn't have permission to do what ever you were trying to do. You can turn off the vista Security that may or may not help.

ok..how could i tweak vista with its own inbuilt programs?

wainuitech
25-02-2008, 03:42 PM
Depends on what you want to do, --Thats a open question

Look at MS site and also Google what you want to do there are lots of articles on "tweaking " Vista with its own apps.

Learn what your system is capable of.

beeswax34
25-02-2008, 06:02 PM
ok..how could i tweak vista with its own inbuilt programs?

What "tweaking" do you actually want to do?