PDA

View Full Version : Need your suggestion!

chris16514
30-01-2008, 04:34 PM
I had to format my C:drive several days ago, actually, I didn’t want to do this. My dell pc have been affected due to the virus, and after formatted the disk, my important word files have gone too. I never aware that the lost files can be recovered by a data recovery software until a friend of mine said it to me. I googled with [edit: spam, spam and yet more spam]

Speedy Gonzales
30-01-2008, 04:42 PM
Did u make a recovery cd / dvd, BEFORE you formatted?

I've never used any recovery programs.

I just chuck everything on a spare partition. So, cant tell you what the best program is.

Bantu
30-01-2008, 04:54 PM
Put it down to a learning experience and backup next time.

Data Recovery software is ok but not 100% perfect. If you are going to pay for software to do it get good stuff or you will just be wasting your money.

Do some research on the net and see what is good and not so good.

OnTrack Pro is ok
Tiramisu is also good. I have used both with about an 80% hit rate. Takes a long time though.

Scouse
30-01-2008, 05:12 PM
The net is littered with first time messages from Chris16514 about this product..... here a quote from Wikepedia.... An editor has expressed a concern that this user may be a sock puppet of EASEUS.
Please refer to contributions for evidence. See block log and current autoblocks.

Jen
30-01-2008, 05:32 PM
Lost count how many spammers we've had pushing this same product with the same "woe is me" story to go with it.

The following users (all registered today) are all the same spammer so the whole lot has been banned:
chris16514
sueey
bigger

beeswax34
30-01-2008, 10:54 PM
Damn, we ARE popular today :lol: