PDA

View Full Version : Need a good action mmo

CaptainVincent
27-01-2008, 04:49 PM
Anyone know any good action mmos like rakion or gunz, something button mashing maybe, Or a mmorpg with combos .etc.

I have tried cabal online but it's closed beta, Thanks.

CaptainVincent
27-01-2008, 05:02 PM
I have a gefroce 8600gts btw not that 6150.

Deathwish
27-01-2008, 07:28 PM
I used to play this game called Mu Online alot, it's still free to play and has been out of beta stage for the last couple years, it's pretty fun once you get into it but it's more a hack&slash style than live action, you can still pull off some pretty cool stuff but thats only at the higher levels, at lower levels as you start off its really boring, that game in general is kinda like diablo.

What I play now is Guild Wars, it still isn't a real action game but I find it alot of fun. Unlike most other games, it's not the kind that you feel like you missed out on so much or have falledn behind if you take a long break, if you have played heaps of MMO's in the past, you will understand what I mean. It's alot of fun and might I add, it's not addictive which has got to count for something. You have to pay to buy the game but to play is free.

I heard from friends it's alot like WoW but WoW is alot more involved, you also have to pay monthly there which kind of sucks.

CaptainVincent
27-01-2008, 09:38 PM
Thanks, Any others?