PDA

View Full Version : Toshiba Tecra M5 Drivers

Term_X
28-10-2007, 10:45 PM
Hi Team

going to reinstall windows xp on this laptop, i don't have the original drivers cd as i bought it second hand. the frustrating thing i find is that on the toshiba website. it lists all the drivers available for this series, but it says some drivers are updated, some aren't. so not sure whether to just get the latest driver for each part or get the original and then get the update. and does it matter what order i install the drivers? eg im assuming id start with the graphics then audio and then network cards etc and then the toshiba stuff.. or do i install the toshiba stuff first??

anyone know where i can get a toshiba drivers iso to download?

help much appreciated

:badpc:

bk T
28-10-2007, 11:05 PM
Try this,

While holding down 0 (zero) key, turn on your Notebook, follow on-screen instructions to retore your computer from the HDD.

gibler
28-10-2007, 11:15 PM
Which Toshiba website are you talking about? I find Toshiba Europe to be the best to use.

Term_X
28-10-2007, 11:19 PM
hi bk T

the entire HDD was cleared including any recovery partitions before the current install.

will that still work?

Term_X
28-10-2007, 11:28 PM
was using maybe toshiba usa i think earlier but looked very similar to toshiba europe. i want all drivers so it comes up with 85 drivers for xp. and theres a few drivers listed as quick fix engineering. so do i definately download all of these 85 drivers?

Term_X
29-10-2007, 06:46 PM
:)