PDA

View Full Version : how do I add url's to my e-mail

25-03-2001, 02:50 AM
I know It is not a problem exactly, but I realy would like to be able to send active urls, The ones that take you to the revelant web site when you click on them. I am sure that others would also like to if it is not to difficult. I would much appreciate it if someone would tell me. Thanks.

25-03-2001, 05:06 AM
I type in the full address, like http://www.pcworld.co.nz/pcworld/pcwpressf1.nsf and that works as an active link in anything I send.

25-03-2001, 09:45 AM
Hello Vincent

An easier way is just drag the urls onto your e-mail from either your favourite's menu or the active address bar,
just have your e-mail minimised in the task bar, drag the url onto it, the mail box will then pop up allowing you to place the url inside, this works well if you wish to send multiple urls while locating them.
If you wish just to send a single url choose File >> Send
>>Link by E-mail, the outlookexpress message box will then pop up and all you have to do is send to the recipient.

Regards
Alan

25-03-2001, 09:21 PM
Any URL you type (or Copy/Paste) into your email message box should become active once it is sent. After typing it then pressing the ENTER key or SPACE BAR the link should turn blue and underline, if it does, then it'll work.

It won't work if YOU try clicking on it though!