PDA

View Full Version : Picassa

Barbara T
11-10-2007, 12:55 PM
My question relates to Picassa. I am printing out photos and some have the dates on them. Obviously I don't want dates on photos for display in frames, but can't work out how to remove the date. Would appreciate it if anyone can help me with this.
Thanks
Barbara

supergran
11-10-2007, 01:52 PM
Sorry, the only way I can find looking at my version, is actually to crop it out.

But I have found a way in Irfanview (which is another free downloadable pic program) to copy and paste over the date stamp, if you can find a piece in the pic, that won't look out of place over where the date stamp is. You cut the date out, select another piece of the pic to cover the gap, then copy it in.

SurferJoe46
11-10-2007, 03:10 PM
I worked on one for a couple of hours with a very expensive photoshop program...and it you looked hard enough, you can still see a slight discoloration.

Opening the pix up to just pixels and using the spray gun with a color mix and blending, it might get better with more time and talent.

If you crop it, it'll be gone but so's some of the pix.

I only use the datestamp for what I consider might be a legal issue or proof that I took a pix when/where I did.

You can mess with the date in the camera settings, but if you turn that feature on, then you'll have that yellow stamp on it somewhere.

Either take bigger pixs or turn off the date I found. :yuck: