PDA

View Full Version : Printer problem

20-03-2001, 04:25 PM
I am running Word 97 SR-1 with Windows 95. I have a HP Laserjet 5L printer. I have a 56 page document divided into 10 sections. I am unable to print selected pages by range. Selecting a range of pages sometimes prints the wrong range and sometimes nothing at all. I have HP drivers version 4 installed which I believe is the latest driver for the 5L.
Any thoughts?

20-03-2001, 05:56 PM
Gerry, I used to have had this sort of problem with W95 and Word 97. Basically your document is too big as one file. I suggest you break it up into a number of documents with their own file names. A bit of a hassle I know but it may help you print what you want. Also you should be able to download to your printer a bit faster by doing that
Regards
Garth

20-03-2001, 05:56 PM
Gerry, I used to have had this sort of problem with W95 and Word 97. Basically your document is too big as one file. I suggest you break it up into a number of documents with their own file names. A bit of a hassle I know but it may help you print what you want. Also you should be able to download to your printer a bit faster by doing that
Regards
Garth