PDA

View Full Version : Outlook Express Problems

16-03-2001, 04:24 PM
All these Outlook Express problems. The answer is simple. DON'T USE IT! Outlook Express has to be the worst email program around. The best thing to do is remove all short cuts to it and pretend it dosn't exist, (If you delete it you'll lose Address Book too). Download and install Eudora (or another good email program) and use that instead of that Outlook junk!

16-03-2001, 05:47 PM
Hello Outlook Hater,
I,ve been using Outlook Express as my mail program for about 5 years if my memory serves me right and have never had a single problem with it.I,ve used it in both a business and private environment and have never felt the need to reinstall except for updates which have always worked without error. I have also monitored these columns since I became a subscriber and it's my considered opinion that most problems experienced by those correspondents that report problems are self inflicted due mainly to inexperience and that they learn by their mistakes and move on without the need to blame poor performance on the tools. You know what they say about poor workmen!
Have a nice day, PC.

16-03-2001, 06:44 PM
It was my ISP who recommended to me to use Eudora a few years ago after they couldn't help with problems I was having with Outlook Express. They told me that they had so many problems themselves that they ditched it in favour of Eudora.

17-03-2001, 09:15 AM
Likewise... I too have been using Outlook Express for the past three years without a single problem. I luv it: its easy to use and works like a dream.