PDA

View Full Version : Get In The US Pre-Election/Invasion Pool

SurferJoe46
01-09-2007, 03:43 PM
Pick the date and the country of your choice (sorry, only one to a customer) that the US will invade next.

COUNTRY

1) Iran
2) Afghanistan
3) Turkey
4) New Zealand
5) Fill in your own here______________________

DATE/YEAR

A) Next week on Thursday
B) The second Wednesday of September
C) Three months before the presidential primaries
D) Chose your own date here_________________

For those with more accurate insight, chose the actual hour if you like.

___________:______________

I think it'll happen! :dogeye:

beeswax34
01-09-2007, 08:24 PM
Iran

About 4-6 months from now when General Petraeus delivers his surge progress report in September, it'll be very very bad, Bush will pull his PR spin, the American public will buy it (as usual) and then Bush will invade Iran because he thinks maybe he can win that one, he's bored and he's a War President!

Winston001
01-09-2007, 08:31 PM
Can't see the US taking on Iran. The American people are sick of Iraq and no longer support the war. Iran has a strong army and even if the ordinary people don't like their leaders, they certainly won't open their arms to any outside invaders.

Bantu
01-09-2007, 09:08 PM
Joe how long is it before you get to vote for George's replacement? You can have our Helen if you want.

rob_on_guitar
01-09-2007, 09:32 PM
I think if helen went to the states she would be laughed at straight away when they realise she is supose to be a female.

decibel
01-09-2007, 09:37 PM
Can't see the US taking on Iran. The American people are sick of Iraq and no longer support the war. Iran has a strong army and even if the ordinary people don't like their leaders, they certainly won't open their arms to any outside invaders.

Agree with this, but that won't stop George bombing them!

Deane F
01-09-2007, 09:48 PM
Surely the US will take note of Russia's abject failure in Afghanistan?

tedheath
01-09-2007, 11:08 PM
Only an idiot would invade Iran
We are buggered GB is an idiot.

tedheath

tedheath
01-09-2007, 11:26 PM
The Iranians are Persians not Arabs they dont run. Their tanks unlike Gyppo ones probaly only have a couple of reverse gears. If America so much as bombed Iran with a flour bomb they would fight back till the last man.
I would hate to be living in usa when they started attacking back which is their right under war conventions. I guess they would spray sarin from crop dusters, poision city water supplies, make shipping container bombs, explode dirty radioactive bombs and if they were really pissed they would set off a few tactical nukes in usa cities. On the positive side they probaly wont go down the crash the airliner into the building routine the yanks might be on to that one.
My message to the waxhead christian conservatives in the usa dont bomb Iran YOU WILL REGRET IT.

tedheath

SurferJoe46
02-09-2007, 12:29 AM
All very interesting replies...I personally feel this might turn out small-yield nuc if it goes on much further.

Bush cannot run for pres again...he has a two-term limit..and that was decided after the last time a war and an election happening during that war, occurred.

What MIGHT happen is that the Republicans will try to keep political control by the sentiment that the US should not change the party-in-office to keep continuity going during the time of crisis.

Either that or there will be a junta and an overthrow of the standing US Constitution..remember that the US is under martial law right now with the Homeland Security Act invoked...the Constitution is in limbo while that is in effect.

The military have complete control of the country right now...only the citizens are too dumb to realize it, making a junta* very possible. Then I might throw in the group with the name Black H20. (Use discernment here)

* military junta: a group of military officers who rule a country after seizing power
LINK (http://www.google.com/url?sa=X&start=8&oi=define&ei=rV_ZRvbNBIn2gQTWrrTaCQ&sig2=0Bmx-52nCb5TN3v7q1JpBA&q=http://wordnet.princeton.edu/perl/webwn%3Fs%3Djunta&usg=AFQjCNGyGyR5LPaHcsNhLlKTC0UhDN6nWA)

beeswax34
02-09-2007, 12:59 AM
Joe how long is it before you get to vote for George's replacement? You can have our Helen if you want.

The next United States presidential election of 2008, is scheduled to be held on November 4, 2008.

SOURCE: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_Presidential_election,_2008

SurferJoe46
02-09-2007, 02:53 PM
The next United States presidential election of 2008, is scheduled to be held on November 4, 2008.

SOURCE: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_Presidential_election,_2008

Yeah...but she has to enter the primary first and take the party (sweep it) as a favored son/daughter and then on to the general election, which is just the electoral college anyway.

She will need about $50,000.00USD to even contend and she has to be a good ol' boy too.

kenj
02-09-2007, 04:13 PM
Think you left 3 or more 0's of that one Joe

Ken

SurferJoe46
03-09-2007, 12:00 AM
Well...it was late-tired here...$500 million is more correct..sorry...

Maybe it's the lack of pain killers last night...