PDA

View Full Version : Trend Micro Pc-cillin Internet Security 2007

Tracer-Bullet
16-08-2007, 10:47 AM
Hello, I've got a problem with Pc-cillin.

At intervals of around 30 minutes I keep getting a large pop up pox appearing on my screen telling me that unkown computers have connected to my network. The computers that are connecting arn't the problem though, I know certain computers are connecting to my network as I've set them up as exceptions in my firewall and router etc so no problem there.

The problem is that every 30 minutes when this box pops up it shuts down any and every full screen application such as Pc-Game for example. So I'll be in the middle of doing something and this bloody box shuts it down. And do bear in mind it does it every 30 minutes, it's really starting to annoy me and I'd like to get rid of this irritating message. What should I do?

The Full Message Is Displayed Below:

The table below lists the computers now connected to your personal wireless network. Select any computer with a click of your mouse, then click "Trust" of "Do not Trust," depending on whether or not you want to allow that computer to connect with yours.

[Trust] [Do not Trust] [Properties]

Unknown computers have connected to your network:
[Status][IP Address][Computer Name][MAC Address] - Are listed here

[Date Detected]

Many thanks,
~Tracer

chiefnz
16-08-2007, 05:48 PM
You need to add those computers to PC-Cillins exception list as well by clicking on the "Trust" button and then it will stop doing that.

Cheers