PDA

View Full Version : need help hehe

05-03-2001, 10:48 PM
Hello All. This my seem like a very trivial problem to you very intelectual forum people but I cant for the love of me make my computer work. It all started several days ago when I was taking my computer to the local home depot to see if they could fix it. The man that I talked to said that I should try to take it to a local computer store where they would be better versed in fixing my problems. But I quickly responded that I had bought it there. He didn't seem to believe my well thought out lie and told me that HomeDepot didnt sell computers. The next thought that raced through my mind was why not yell it alwais works so well in places like school, home, the local police station, church. After the employee at home depot and I exchanged some choice words, and he and several others kicked, stomped and put nails into the side of my computer and I. Going to a computer store suddenly make more sense so I decided to go. Im not stupid I can take a hint. Later that day I finally walked into a computer store only to see that I had come after hours and the store was closed. As you can probobly figure out I was a little upset so I broke into the computer store and used one of there computers to write this. My question is why wont my computer work I have all the stuff in the box and I even filled it with water to keep it all cool inside(that idea came from an article I read on water cooling). Now I am going to drag my broken computer home and hope for some help.

06-03-2001, 12:19 AM
You got to plug it in and turn the power on!

06-03-2001, 01:28 PM
It has a virus. Put it in the dish washer for a couple of cycles then dry in the warming cupboard overnight.

Spray Raid in through the fan vents to protect it further.

06-03-2001, 08:29 PM
The last line of your sad tale says it all really, and all of us in Bedrock hope you get all the help you obviously
need.
Barney.

09-03-2001, 09:37 PM
Borrow a book from the local Library