PDA

View Full Version : serial number to the sims

xnessab0ox
12-07-2007, 04:09 PM
I have purchased the original sims for pc a while ago. I have played it several times on my old computer and recently got a new computer. When i decide i wanted to play the sims once again i was only able to find the CD but not the case....How can i get a copy of any serial number? i really love that game it was my faovrite.:help:

wratterus
12-07-2007, 04:12 PM
Welcome to PressF1...dilemma...You see we have no way of knowing if your being honest or not... or just trying to pirate a game:xmouth:

xnessab0ox
12-07-2007, 04:15 PM
im not lying...how is that going to help? i just want to be able to play the game once again....i have the original sims and the sims hot date and i dunt have any of the cases and i cant play them =[

xnessab0ox
12-07-2007, 04:17 PM
whats priate a game mean? i just want to play and enjoy the game like i was able to before!

wratterus
12-07-2007, 04:21 PM
Pretty much your two options are to find the CD box, or download a key gen for the sims. You can google for a key gen, I'm not going to give you a link, maybe someone else will. Word of caution thoguh, often the sites with those kind of things on them for download will often have a lot of malware that gets downloaded to your PC, and dodgy adds. Sorry about sounding harsh, It's just that I am not a fan of pirates :) Good luck.

EDIT: Often if someone is looking for a CD key, what they've done is copied or downloaded a game and havn't got a CD key for it. Illeagally copying games/movies etc etc is pirating.

Jan Birkeland
12-07-2007, 04:24 PM
unfortunately what you're asking for cannot be supplied on these forums.

We have no way of knowing if you are sincere or not, and we do not look kindly upon piracy. If you have lost the key, you have in essence lost the game.

Thread locked, please do not ask members here for keys or how to get keys.