PDA

View Full Version : Color at edges of screen

ninjahaxd
06-06-2007, 10:14 PM
Problem described in two threads:
http://forums.ubi.com/eve/forums?a=tpc&s=400102&f=561108232&m=8911025945&r=6401048365#6401048365
http://www.gpforums.co.nz/thread/270793/?

Metla
06-06-2007, 10:42 PM
You think we should go visit other forums in order to read about your issue?

Lmao.

:lol::lol::lol:

ninjahaxd
06-06-2007, 10:47 PM
You think we should go visit other forums in order to read about your issue?

Lmao.

:lol::lol::lol:

Your elitism amuses me.

Metla
06-06-2007, 10:54 PM
Good, Now you know your position how about you don't expect people to chase after your problem and make the freakin effort to present it to us an acceptable manner.

ninjahaxd
06-06-2007, 11:01 PM
Good, Now you know your position how about you don't expect people to chase after your problem and make the freakin effort to present it to us an acceptable manner.

Exactly what is the difference between presenting a link to a screenshot, or presenting a link to another thread with the screenshot?

I come from GP therefore I'd suggest that you do not start talking crap with me as once you go through that door the amount of **** that I will reign down upon you from my godlike use of the keyboard will bury you alive and you will never, ever wade your way through it. You will suffocate terribly whilst the stench of my words fill your being.

Either help me with my problem or stop wasting time. I came for help, and not to argue about my method of presenting my issue.

Metla
06-06-2007, 11:24 PM
Lmao.

So freakin weak.

Are you 10?

Jen
06-06-2007, 11:24 PM
Exactly what is the difference between presenting a link to a screenshot, or presenting a link to another thread with the screenshot?The problem is, you didn't explain what your problem was and that screenshots could be found at those URLs. Expecting others to go out of their way to visit your other threads to get the techncial details is a bit much.

I come from GP therefore I'd suggest that you do not start talking crap with me as once you go through that door the amount of **** that I will reign down upon you from my godlike use of the keyboard will bury you alive and you will never, ever wade your way through it. You will suffocate terribly whilst the stench of my words fill your being.I come from PressF1 and I am a Moderator. Something I believe is a foreign concept on the GP forum. So, mind your language and behaviour. It will not get you help any faster.

Either help me with my problem or stop wasting time. I came for help, and not to argue about my method of presenting my issue.Post the details of your problem, what you have done so far, and any other information that may be of help.

ninjahaxd
07-06-2007, 12:55 AM
As a wise man once said, "HUGE BOOBS FOR MAXIMUM JUSTICE."

feersumendjinn
07-06-2007, 01:07 AM
As another wise man once said, "I pity the fool".

Cant see you getting much help from this forum with that attitude, towards people who are only here to help out, from the goodness of their hearts.
Go away and annoy somebody else :groan:

Biggles
07-06-2007, 09:26 AM
I come from GP therefore I'd suggest that you do not start talking crap with me as once you go through that door the amount of **** that I will reign down upon you from my godlike use of the keyboard will bury you alive and you will never, ever wade your way through it. You will suffocate terribly whilst the stench of my words fill your being.

It's been nice knowing you. Come back when your voice breaks.

beeswax34
07-06-2007, 02:55 PM
You've managed to piss of two Mod's and Metla, good luck getting help here. We dont mind helping you but when all we or other respected members of the forum get from you is nasty language and absolutely juvenile mentalities, it wont fly.

pctek
07-06-2007, 03:03 PM
Jerk. Politeness lessons required.

But I had a look and I'd say its his game not his hardware.
Others had the same thing with that game and different hardware.

Biggles
07-06-2007, 03:23 PM
You've managed to piss of two Mod's and Metla, good luck getting help here.

His biggest mistake was pissing off Metla. It was always going to be downhill from there ....

wratterus
07-06-2007, 03:30 PM
His biggest mistake was pissing off Metla. It was always going to be downhill from there ....

lol :lol:

stu161204
07-06-2007, 04:33 PM
You've managed to piss of two Mod's and Metla, good luck getting help here.

Donít you mean a mod and an admin :p

Pissing of an admin is never a good diea ;) (especially Bruce :D)

Greg
07-06-2007, 04:36 PM
Pissing of an admin is never a good diea ;) (especially Bruce :D)Nonsense mate. P'ing off admins and mods is one of the few ways to get a bit of fun out of the intarweb these days! :D

Billy T
07-06-2007, 04:40 PM
Nonsense mate. P'ing off admins and mods is one of the few ways to get a bit of fun out of the intarweb these days! :D
P'ing off Metla is a full-on contact sport, you gotta be prepared to take the big hits and come back fighting if you want to go there! :D

Cheers

Billy 8-{)

beeswax34
07-06-2007, 05:30 PM
Sorry, yeah an admin and a mod. I agree about Metla:D:D That guy wont know what hit him. I'm actually looking forward to him coming back:D

plod
07-06-2007, 05:52 PM

I was a little disappointed that he was banned so quickly before the fun had actually started:groan:

Biggles
07-06-2007, 06:50 PM
I was a little disappointed that he was banned so quickly before the fun had actually started:groan:

Sorry. I hadn't had my first coffee of the morning.

netchicken
07-06-2007, 07:14 PM
Rats I missed the fight :)

Guess what google said about him :)

The lame and boring stories of a geeky and annoying teenager named Roy Smeding.

http://www.google.com/search?client=opera&rls=en&q=ninjahax&sourceid=opera&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8

Oh so true!
and here
http://smeding.deviantart.com/

I would try degausing the screen to get rid of the colors....

Metla
07-06-2007, 10:07 PM
He has been here before, Under the name of ninjahax....