PDA

View Full Version : interlaced modes for TNT2m64

23-02-2001, 09:16 PM
I really enjoyed having interlaced mode with my old 4MB Permedia Card at 1024 x 786 x 32bit , but since upgrading to my new Videocard which is a PCI TNT2M64 with 32MB ram, I have no way to getting any of the interlaced modes at any of the resolutions. I have Windows98 with the latest reference drivers for the TNT2m64 card.

24-02-2001, 10:46 PM
interlaced modes? didnt inderlaced monitors die a horrible death due to being a health hazard?
i wouldnt worry about it, just get the latest drivers.(there are also leaked drivers advailable).

01-03-2001, 02:44 PM
What I want to know is how to get the modes on my video card. I like the fact that the interlaced screens kind of look like a TV screen.
It could be that my terminology is wrong, what I want is the scanlines you get on tv. I know it is possible since my old card was able to do this in my old 'Permedia 2' PCI card.

I want to get thos modes, but all the detonator refernce drive and the maker of the card's provided drive there is no mention of how to get thos modes. As for the health probles, what are you talking about. I have a 15' colour monitor that is barely a year old. So how can there be any heath problems.
If any one know of any other software aside from ' Powerstrip 2.75', please tell me how to get all the modes. One point of interest is that when I istalled Windows 2000 I have this drop down list of all the modes but there is no mention of any interlaced modes anywhrer.

03-03-2001, 12:01 AM
interlacing modes are meant to be used when u have an interlacing monitor. these thank god are long gone, due to health reasons (bad flickering). therefore you will not find drivers which have interlacing modes.