PDA

View Full Version : Internet Help.

hdawson12
03-04-2007, 08:22 AM
Hi, i have a problem with my internet ,when someone uses the cordless phones , i have to disconnect cause otherwise i get a crackling noise on the phone line.Ive had my phone line checked and is ok, so i dont know what is the cause to this problem. Please help.

w000t
03-04-2007, 08:24 AM
Sounds like a faulty filter.. Make sure you have line filters everywhere on your phones, fax and SKY...

Other wise it is your phone line that isnt every good.. Do you live rural? if so that may be why.

hdawson12
03-04-2007, 08:38 AM
Hi iv e tried all filters and there new.The phones are new but ther cordless ones and a tevion make from aldi. My family belive they are the cause so i probably cant get it solved thx for your help. I live in sutton coldfield area to which is ok.

pctek
03-04-2007, 09:25 AM
So ditch the cordless and get a different one.

hdawson12
06-04-2007, 06:45 AM
Hi is there any way it could work without having to buy new cordless phones,or should i have to change my internet provider.Im currently with BT Yahoo, but they haven't helped.Thx
Hdawson

pctek
06-04-2007, 09:48 AM
Hi is there any way it could work without having to buy new cordless phones,

Your ISP has nothing to do with it.

Test if it is the cordless, remove it, use some corded phone meanwhile, if the problem goes away then its the cordless.