PDA

View Full Version : Looking for a web designer

Clark
16-03-2007, 09:53 AM
Hi Folks,

Not sure if this is the right place to be posting but I'm looking for a web designer to assist me with producing websites. My small "hobby" company has grown and I need some help! :) Possible business partner arrangement maybe available to the right person.

Email me at ...............

[edit: I've removed your email address because it'll get harvested by spambots. Best not to post it in the clear. People can use the Private Messaging system (accessed by clicking on your username) to send you a PM - Bruce]

stu161204
16-03-2007, 10:01 AM
I have e-mail you :)

Hope to hear from you soon

Rob99
16-03-2007, 05:35 PM
What are you currently doing?
Where in the country are you?

winmacguy
16-03-2007, 05:41 PM
You could also try advertising on seek.co.nz although it would cost you (tax deductable) more than asking around here (Free)

pctek
16-03-2007, 05:42 PM
PM Rob99, he;s excellent.

stu161204
16-03-2007, 07:09 PM
As I have e-mail Clark about this job, I can answer your questions Rob

What are you currently doing?

CMS websites

Where in the country are you?

Clark in Christchurch

mejobloggs
16-03-2007, 07:50 PM
Web designer, as in... a designer?

Cause i'm a coder.

Not that i'm looking for a job, i'm just interested on what it's about

Clark
16-03-2007, 09:42 PM
You could also try advertising on seek.co.nz although it would cost you (tax deductable) more than asking around here (Free)

Thanks, no prob paying for advertising. I have a very good accountant, breathing is tax deductible! :)

Clark
16-03-2007, 09:47 PM
Web designer, as in... a designer?

Cause i'm a coder.

Not that i'm looking for a job, i'm just interested on what it's about

I'm completely open to any options. I need some help and prepared to look at a partnership (for the right person). I'm not overly concerned about making big money. Just need some help to keep my customers happy.

I guess if I found a web design guru how wanted to work from home and not have any sales or invoicing to worry about we could be a good team. I get lots of referrals but don't follow up on them because I don't have time.

Clark
16-03-2007, 09:54 PM

the other reason I tried here is I like the attitude of people who use these forums to help others. It shows a willingness to help others and spread their knowledge.

Greg
17-03-2007, 11:00 AM
Go on then... I'll help you out :thumbs:

Drop me a PM and we can swap email addresses. I'm always interested in reciprocal deals.