blackhat
08-02-2007, 06:03 AM
My antivirus ANTIVIR shows the following TROJANS

Status

I:\copy.exe
Infected: Win32.Perlovga.A

I:\host.exe
Infected: Trojan.Dropper.Small.APL

Even i DELETE these files i get error when i try to DOUBLE click the removable DISK.

I think these TROJANS r not properly treated ........?

Anyway to properly treat these TROJANS as i always get an error message whenever i try to acces it

kjaada
08-02-2007, 07:29 AM
Put Win32.Perlovga.in to Google and you will find fixes.

Jen
08-02-2007, 08:31 AM
Is this removable disk a TomTom GO 910 satnav device?

What happens if you let your antivirus delete the trojans rather than trying to manually delete them?

Out of interest, see here: win32.Perlovga.A Trojan and TR/Drop.Small.qp were identified as being resident on the satnav hard drive, within the copy.exe and host.exe files (http://www.daniweb.com/blogs/entry1276.html)

blackhat
08-02-2007, 03:35 PM
Like to have a PERFECT remover

kjaada
08-02-2007, 04:04 PM
Trying to delete manually is far from perfect and sometimes leads to all sorts of problems.Spybot and a reasonable Anti Virus will give best results in most cases.
If you go to a site that lists yr problem and a solution for it then generally that solution will not work with other nasties but will get rid of what you have requested info on.

Jen
08-02-2007, 04:17 PM
Like to have a PERFECT removerWhy, what happened when your antivirus program tried to remove it? If it gave an error message, then please post them here.

You didn't answer my question regarding the removable drive, was it that satnat device?

Speedy Gonzales
08-02-2007, 04:18 PM
No program is perfect for removing trojans.

So as Jen said is whatever u have a tomtom?

Get 1 or both of the programs in my sig below.

And either post a hjt log or do a scan with Trojan remover.