PDA

View Full Version : Firefox problem

bk T
03-02-2007, 08:31 PM
Firefox version 2.0.0.1

Randomly, when I open a website and click a link to open another page (now there are 2 windows opened), and when I click the 'X' to close the 2nd page window, Firefox closes all the 2 windows! This happens randomly but quite frequently. Sometimes, when I click a link to open another page, it opens 2 (sometimes 3) windows of the same page. When I click 'X' to close one page, Firefox closes all the pages and exits.

What's happenning?:confused::annoyed:

Jams
03-02-2007, 09:14 PM
just go to Control Panel > Add Remove Programs and then scroll down til you see "Firefox" hit the button where it ses remove.

Problem Solved.

stu161204
03-02-2007, 09:17 PM
just go to Control Panel > Add Remove Programs and then scroll down til you see "Firefox" hit the button where it ses remove.

Problem Solved.

How is that meant to help? :confused:

bk T
03-02-2007, 09:47 PM

Problem Solved.

:confused: :confused: :confused:

Erayd
03-02-2007, 09:50 PM
Firefox version 2.0.0.1

Randomly, when I open a website and click a link to open another page (now there are 2 windows opened), and when I click the 'X' to close the 2nd page window, Firefox closes all the 2 windows! This happens randomly but quite frequently. Sometimes, when I click a link to open another page, it opens 2 (sometimes 3) windows of the same page. When I click 'X' to close one page, Firefox closes all the pages and exits.

What's happenning?:confused::annoyed:
Is your mouse faulty? I had a similar problem once, and I eventually traced it to a faulty button on the mouse, causing everything to be clicked several times.

winmacguy
03-02-2007, 10:21 PM

Problem Solved.

Someone doesn't like Firefox:rolleyes:

bk T
03-02-2007, 10:22 PM
Is your mouse faulty? I had a similar problem once, and I eventually traced it to a faulty button on the mouse, causing everything to be clicked several times.

I also think that it could be the mouse. I'll swap the mouse and see how it goes.

Thanks folks

motorbyclist
04-02-2007, 03:52 AM
i was thinking mouse too... or user error

pcuser42
04-02-2007, 07:30 AM

Problem Solved.

Anyone who says to remove Firefox is an instant enemy of me. http://i13.tinypic.com/4910hz9.png