PDA

View Full Version : Outlook 2003

bruciebear
30-01-2007, 09:02 AM
I have 2 email accounts that I can send messages from. When I send new messages it correctly choses the default account, although I can change it by the drop down box, so no problem. But when I hit reply or forward, it always chooses the second account which is frustrating. Does anyone know a setting or reason for this ? Cheers.

Mike
30-01-2007, 09:06 AM
But when I hit reply or forward, it always chooses the second account which is frustrating. Does anyone know a setting or reason for this ? Cheers.When you hit reply or forward, it'll use the email address the original email was sent to.

If your default address is one@example.com and your second address is two@example.com, then new emails will be sent automatically from one@example.com. If you receive emails to one@example.com, then hitting reply will reply from that address. However if you receive emails to two@example.com, then hitting reply will reply using that address. Using the drop down box will allow you to change which address you reply from each time.

Mike.

Speedy Gonzales
30-01-2007, 09:27 AM
If its like OE, before u reply to someone select the right email in the from field by selecting the arrow at the end of the from field. Then send.